Out of the frying pan and into the fire

Mina took her car and drove. She trusted her best friend, she is. But she's not right now. She doesn't even want to think about it. Mina knows that Jihyo and Chan knew each other first. Mina got introduced later. Jihyo is the one who made Mina realize that Chan changed something in her life. Jihyo was there at every step of Mina's relationship. When they were together, when Mina got pregnant, when Chan married her, when Mina needed to cool it off out of the public eyes, when Mina delivered the baby, up until now, Jihyo was there for her. Jihyo won't do something like that.

Before she knows it, she's arrived.

At the Music Factory building.

Mina took a deep breath and ran towards the third floor.

Mina knocks on the door.

Seeing the latter open it, she just jumps in.

Without any notice, without any words, she just jumped in, took the latter's mouth, and kissed her. Pushing her down deeper to the apartment.

Mina didn't say anything, only moaning came from her mouth. She pushes Chaeyoung to the bed and makes her sit on the bed. Mina tried to unbutton her shirt while sitting on Chaeyoung's lap, taking and sucking her neck.

Chaeyoung also didn't say anything but the moan.

Then a ding dong sound from the outside greets them.

"Mina, Mina, stop it. It's Yuna"

Mina then stops and looks at Chaeyoung's face.

"Shit" Mina gets up and tidies up her hair.

"She told me that she would make a quick stop, Minari"

"Shit" Mina closes her eyes.

"I could tell her that you're here after your lesson down there"

"No, no, no"

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Yuna shouts from the outside.

"Wait a minute, I am coming" Chaeyoung shouts back.

Mina looks at her apartment.

"There, I would go hide there"

"Minari!" Chaeyoung whispers while Mina already hides in Chaeyoung's cabinet.

Mina then takes all her belongings and goes to Chaeyoung's big cabinet that fits her. She sits down there.

Chaeyoung then buttoned up her shirt and opened the door.

"Hi" Chaeyoung then opened the door, said it calmly. Her heart is beating so fast.

"Hi Babe" Yuna then hug Chaeyoung and give her a peck, "I miss you"

"Yah me too," Chaeyoung said while checking her eyes to the cabinet. She closes her eyes.

Chaeyoung then leads Yuna to the kitchen to avoid contact with her cabinet beside the bed. Chaeyoung.

"Water?"

"Yes please"

Chaeyoung opens the fridge and grabs the water bottle for Yuna.

Yuna drinks the water and puts it on the kitchen table and goes for Cheyoung who leaned at it.

"I miss you, really really miss you, Katrina"

Yuna said it, circling her hands to Chaeyoung's neck and she kissed Chaeyoung deeply. Chaeyoung wanted to back her off, but she can't, Yuna traps her, she can't go anywhere. Yuna travels her mouth to Chaeyoung's neck, lower down her collar, exposing her soft skin.