Curtain call

Yuna's 3rd Mini Album Press Conference.

"Shin Yuna, what about a dance track this time? The past 3 years you have never released something like this before" One reporter asked her.

"Yeah, I'd like to challenge myself on this, I thought I had a stiff body, I thought I could never dance but turns out I can dance really well. I have Momo Eonnie as my choreographer and she's a very good teacher"

"It's the first time, ddalgiberry didn't write for your title track, is there any reason for that?"

"You know lately she made me do ballad songs, and it's boring" Yuna laughed, making all the reporters laugh. "I am kidding, I told her that I wanted to have an upbeat song, then I received one from Jihyo Eonnie, and I really like it, it's about woman empowerment, something I wanted to sing for a really long time. As for the other 4 songs, I consulted with ddalgiberry a lot about my lyrics, ddalgiberry actually listened to it and gave me pieces of advice, she still composed other songs on my album as well, don't worry"

"Something we should look forward to on this album?"

"Well this album is mostly talking about women empowerment as I want to encourage women to speak louder, to come out from your own bubble and show the world who we really are, you might be surprised at first because it's a little bit different from my other albums, but it would a be a good different. I am so thankful that Jihyo Eonnie helped a lot through this album, this is going to be a great album, I promise"

"Okay, last question before we close this," The moderator said. And the reporters immediately raised their hand.

"Kim Jiwon, from HJ Media. Yuna-ssi, what's your inspiration in writing songs?"

Yuna then stopped and thought for a while, "Hem, I guess I got inspired by beautiful relationships. You know, the one with your parents, with your friends, with your lovers, with your teachers, etc. To me, all relationships are beautiful, Even though there will be rocks along the way, but all relationships for me are heading towards a happy goal. I've seen beautiful events in the past years from women around me, so I kinda wanted to tell the story through this song" Yuna said.

"Oh one more Yuna-ssi, are you having that 'beautiful' relationship then at the moment?"

Yuna then smirked, and looked at Jihyo on her right, Jihyo gave her nods.

"I wrote this album to encourage women not to be scared and to go out there telling the world who they really are. You all know that I am pretty open with my sexual orientation from the start. And with this album, in line with the messages that I want to tell them, I should also be brave and tell you guys this. Actually, I am in a relationship with someone, I can't disclose HIS personality, but he's been a great supporter of me lately and we're going out" Yuna looks at Jihyo again and smiles at her.

"Okay, thank you so much to all the media colleagues for coming to this press conference. I hope to see you guys again next time in another Yuna's mini or full album. We're signing off, thank you so much for your time"

The media got out of the conference room, today they got the headline they wanted. Shin Yuna is having a non-celebrity boyfriend or the headline could be, Shin Yuna is in a relationship, this time with a boy! Whatever they want.

"Ddalgiberry is always me do the ballad songs, it's boring. Woah, Shin Yuna you could always file a complaint to me all by yourself, but you told the media instead. I am disappointed in you" Chaeyoung come to Yuna at her party while reading a headline from the HJ news site.

Yuna could only laugh at her, "I said 'I am kidding' after that, ask Jihyo Eonnie. But the reporter didn't put it on the headline tho"

Chaeyoung laughs at Yuna, "Congrats on your new album, Shin Yuna" She said while hugging Yuna.