The elephant in the room

Yuna made a debut today after months of preparations, it's the highly anticipated debut of the year on South Korea, though she already made a debut in the states, it's going to be her official debut in Korea, entering the Korean official chart, produced by a Korean entertainment agency, even using her mother language for the songs. Yuna is the next big thing, the media said. Even though she started a little bit later than the others, Yuna's age is perfect for a solo career.

Media praised her for being patriotic as well, having a career in the U.S sure is everyone's dream, Hollywood is already talking about her, especially with her quirky personality, but she chose to start over in her own country. Yuna said her parents would be so proud if she has a career in their home country. Yuna already has fans in South Korea as well, so it wasn't so hard to make her album sold for just 7 minutes when they opened the pre-order system, 2 weeks ago. Yuna made a debut at M-Countdown and the channel gave her 15 minutes exclusive time for her debut stage.

At the end of the week after SBS Inkigayo debut stage, JYPE celebrates Yuna's debut stages at their office rooftop, every artist and employees are invited to attend the party. It is indeed a major debut success for the agency. JYPE received lots of CF deals, a bunch of events and festivals, and variety shows are in their line. Yuna wanted to participate in a full promotion for her new debut album.

Mina came to the party as well, as per Chan's request. It's sort of their deal, that Mina will always accompany Chan to a company party. Everyone's in the office knows that they're husband and wife if they come separately people would ask questions. Besides, Mina is Yuna's vocal teacher. It is still a mystery to Mina why Chan assigned her to be Yuna's vocal teacher. Yuna is a treasure to the entertainment but a part-time employee had been handling her case.

As part of their deal, under Bang Chan as a producer, Chaeyoung wrote and composed all 6 songs in Yuna's album. Yuna participated as a co-writer as well. Only Chaeyoung could indeed write suitable pieces for Yuna. Chaeyoung understands what Yuna wanted in music.

Yuna then greets everyone with a warm welcome. She thanked everyone that helped her in this debut album, she mentioned Chan, Chaeyoung and her managers who helped her the past months. JYPE office is a safe place for Yuna and Chaeyoung, tho not everyone knows about their relationship, but all the directors and people from Division 2 understand their relationship. Well it happened long before they went to South Korea, and they are engaged to each other, people know that they are that serious. So the office is always a safe place for them. There are no public eyes, and the employees are on their side.

The event was simple, just to celebrate the debut stage with some food and drinks, after speeches followed by a toast, they proceeded with mingling and networking. It was rare to see JYPE Directors and even JYP PD-Nim himself are all there and talking to each other. It's been a while since Chan and Mina met the big boss, so they decided to come and meet him. Chan holds Mina's hand to come and see JYP PD-nim, they chitchat. JYP knows the couple since Chan married Mina. JYP himself made an apology to Mina back then after making a decision not to disclose the relationship and their family to the public years ago while Chan was at his career peak.

Yuna then took Chaeyoung to meet JYP PD-nim.

Chan greets them first.

"Here we are, our highly anticipated artist!" Said Chan while Yuna and Cheyoung walked towards them.

"JYP PD-nim, Mina Eonnie, hello" Yuna cheerfully greeted them all.

"PD-nim hello, my name is Son Chaeyoung. a pleasure to meet you"

Park Jinyoung then making an o-face to all of them, "ddalgiberry? oh my nice to meet you!" Park Jinyoung warmly shakes her hand. Chaeyoung is timid. "It's nice to finally putting the name to the face, so you're the woman behind all Yuna's track then?"