In mint condition

*PS: Just bear with it

Mina wakes up because of Sujin, Sujin has been waking her up since half an hour ago. Finally, Mina is up. When Sujin is home, she always demands her mother to accompany her everywhere. Sujin is happy when her mom finally wakes up. Mina would love to cook breakfast first for her daughter, but then she sees Bang Chan in the kitchen wearing an apron while stirring his pan.

"Oh you finally awake, she's been pestering me to wake you up"

"You cook?" Mina is laughing at him a little.

"Well, just scrambled the eggs and toast the bread, it was that simple. And I came to this country alone, I can cook"

"Okay. but I haven't been seeing you cook for I don't know, 13 years?"

Bang Chan is scratching his hair, laugh to himself, "YA, I am sorry about that"

Bang Chan put the dish on the dining table and the three of them eat together.

"You know that it's awkward that we're sitting at the same table and eating something, right? We've rarely done any of this" Sujin said.

"Aigo, your mouth Bang Sujin" Chan rubs Sujin's hair and makes a mess.

Mina could only laugh, well it was indeed awkward because the three of them never even use that dining table. It was just for decoration.

"So what do you want to do today, Sujin-ah? I would be ready to drive you" Bang Chan asked his kid.

Sujin was taken back, "Heol, you don't have any work today, Dad?"

"Well it's Saturday"

"Well, you always worked on Saturday, Dad"

"Okay, okay. I take a day off today, I asked my team not to call me, cause my daughter is here"

"Heol, daebak!" Sujin still can't believe it because she knows that her father is a busy guy and he's rarely home.

"Sujin-ah, aren't you tired? Aren't you always having jet lag coming back here? Do you want to rest more?" Mina asked

"Mother, to cure the jetlag, I have to be really tired in the daylight, so I could sleep better at night"

"Okay" Mina stopped arguing with her daughter, she would never win.

Chan, Mina, and Sujin then get ready and they take the car with them. Today is all about Sujin.

Mina takes the front passenger seat and Sujin on the back. Sujin then asked Bang Chan to borrow his phone and type on the maps where she wanted to go.

"Really? Nami Island?" Bang Chan looking at her daughter.

Sujin only nods. Bang Chan looked at Mina confusedly.

"Alright, Nami Island then! Let's go!"

Bang Chan then drove them to Gapyeong, they even made a stop at the rest area as well even though Sujin said that she's full, she just wanted to grab a Tteokpeokki there. Well, it's her day. Bang Chan couldn't even protest.

Bang Chan is showing some patience for his kid. Bang Chan is an impatient type so when Sujin takes advantage of him like this, she could only sulk at his kid. Mina can only watch them in secret and laugh to herself.

They arrived at Nami Island. Sujin once went there with Mina when she was 8 or 9. And Bang Chan never even set his foot there ever since he moved to South Korea, while it's the third time for Mina.

"Okay Dad, I want us to go to the island, not with the ferry"

Chan is confused, "So, swimming?"