Devil's advocate

*double update only for today | keep streaming Eyes Wide Open album on your online music streaming platform :D*

Mina is discharged from the hospital this morning. The family helped her move to her apartments. Using Mina's car, Takeshi picked up his sister to the hospital while his wife was in the apartment cooking for her, Sujin and Mina's Mom tag along to pick Mina from the hospital. Takeshi takes care of the administration bill first, then he comes up to Mina's floor and they're ready to move.

"You ready?" Takeshi asked.

Mina nods to him. Sujin and her mom helped her get up, and Takeshi helped bring her belongings.

"Funny that someone already took care of the bill," Takeshi said.

"But the hospital can't give me the details. Maybe Chan's insurance or the company, right?" Takeshi asked himself.

"Maybe not," Mina said in her heart. Mina knows a person who might act like that. But she doesn't want to think like that, let her believe that Chan's insurance paid all the hospital expenses.

They drove Mina's home. The family then welcomes her back, Mina still feels tired, she wanted to have more rest. Mina comes directly to her bed, and her mom tucked her in. Mina's mom smiles at her and lets her sleep. Mina must be exhausted.

Mina's mom comes to the living room, all the family are all gathering in that living room.

"I think I should move back here, Grandma, Grandpa, and be with my mom," Sujin said.

"Don't you love, Seattle Sujin-ah?"

"I do, I love it there. I love my friends there. But my mom needs me. I can't leave her. Not in a state like this. I think I should move back to my old school"

"If it's your decision, we can only support you, Sujin-ah. And thanks for being here for your mom" Mina's Mom said.

The family stayed together for New Year as well, after that Takeshi and his family are going back to Jeju Island, Mina's dad leaves first, but her mom stays for a while to help Mina around. Mina's dad in Seattle takes care of Sujin's documents and belongings while Mina's mom takes care of Sujin's transfer here in Korea. Her old school is thrilled to accept her again because Sujin is always a bright student at the school.

Sujin always loves her old school, though he loves Forest Ridge a little better, she always loves this school. The school always supported her talents in music. Moreover, Sujin should be there for her mother. For Sujin actually, her life is just the same. She never sees her father often anyway, since her father never comes home. Sujin is sad of course, but it doesn't affect her life. Because Sujin was already accustomed to living without her father since she was a little. On the other hand, Sujin is worried over her mother, Sujin believes that she and her mother must be thinking the same thing. Life should continue without the father, they only have each other since forever, what Sujin can't understand is, why is her mom so washed away in sadness. Sujin feels that there's not so much difference between her father's presence or not.

But Sujin can never understand, that might not be something that Mina thinks. The guilt consumes Mina.

---

Chaeyoung is tidying up her belongings at the upper apartment. She sorts some things out and lets everything be put in the box.

"Chaeng, have you................" Dahyun comes to the apartment and is surprised to see so many boxes in the apartment.

"Chaeng?" Dahyun searches for her, Chaeyoung is in the kitchen.

"Yes, Dahyun?" Chaeyoung shows up from the stack of boxes.