There are clouds on the horizon

The more Mina lived with Bang Chan, the more she got all the stress. Bang Chan has all the rules that Mina needs to follow, makes her become a prisoner, not a wife. 80 percent of Chan's time is spent abroad. Chan is in charge of international relations affairs, so he needs to go abroad to sign deals with labels, records, distributors, you name it.

Chan and Mina started the relationship when Mina just got back from Vienna. Chan knows Mina through Jihyo. Chan helped Mina get better for some reason. After hurting her vocal nodules Mina didn't actually have a purpose in her life. She went to Vienna to find herself and decided to grab a degree in vocal teaching. But it wasn't something that she actually wanted. Mina wanted to perform. But she gets scared a lot. To think that she can't pass a certain octave in her, brought her to terrible memories.

Chan helped gain her confidence. Chan was always optimistic and narcissistic from a young age, sure with his talents, he's allowed to be that arrogant. Chan then helped Mina find herself. And Mina fell for him after. Their love story happened too fast and Mina got pregnant after that. By then, both of them became parents at a very young age. Mina was 25 and Chan was 27.

In their household, they argued a lot. A lot.

Mina is always tired of their arguments, but she can't do anything about that. At some point in her life, she felt thankful that she met him. There won't be any Sujin if there's no him. But Chan's behavior sometimes stressed her out.

Just like today when Mina asked Chan to let her daughter out of her piano lesson, and he just won't do it. Mina knows without the lesson, Sujin is already great at it. But Chan demanded it to have it his way, while Sujin already chooses to play the drum for her major course.

It was always like that to both of them. Mina is in the middle of their fight and it's tiring her out.

Once again, as her routine, she did laundry at night. While waiting for that she sips her beer from her balcony, looking at the stars above.

Mina then calls someone.

Someone that she could think of.

"Hello?" Mina greeted first.

"Hello! It's nice to hear your voice again, it's been a long time"

"Yeah"

"Sorry that I am quite busy, Dahyun asked me to write songs for some TV soundtrack"

"It's okay"

"Where are you?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I am at home, doing laundry. Where are you?"

"Just arrived at home. It was hella tiring" Chaeyoung said it while laying down on her sofa.

"Nice"

"You sounded so tired? Having a rough day, Minari?"

"Not really, I am just tired of having arguments over arguments"

"With your husband?"

"Yeah" Mina responded with taking a deep breath and heavily sighed.

"Tell me about him. When I was a freshman, he must be what? A senior year already, right? Do you know him back at college?"

"Nope. I knew him after I came back from Vienna. Jihyo introduced us. Well, we knew Bang Chan before, he was quite famous for being a talented producer under big company at his age back then, plus he got the brain as well, not to mention handsome as well. So, everyone in SNU knew him. But we were officially introduced after college"

"What's he like?"

"Well he's persistent, he's a hard worker, he's super talented, he's a music genius. But he also stubborn as hell, and sometimes he only thinks about himself"