It takes two to tango

The next morning, Mina wakes up first. The sun is almost rising. She looks at Chaeyoung who's still sleeping peacefully. Mina gets up and wears her loose shirt, wrapping her body. She needs a coffee, she goes to the kitchen and searches for an instant coffee, she got one. Chaeyoung stored a black instant coffee on the back, she then boiled that water, she did it slowly so she doesn't make noises.

Mina pours the water on her coffee, she goes to the sofa, the one that faces the big window, sits there and waits for the sunrise.

She then heard someone stretching her body. Chaeyoung must be up as well. Chaeyoung rubs her eyes. She looks at the clock, it's almost 6 in the morning. She grabs her glasses on her bedside, she looks at Mina who already sits on the sofa, she puts her clothes on and goes to the bathroom first, she washes her face, waking her up with a water splash. She looks at herself in the mirror after, can't help but giggle to herself, she takes her toothbrush and brushes her teeth.

"Good morning," Chaeyoung said while drying her face with a towel, Mina looks at her back.

"Come here, the sun is almost rising"

Chaeyoung nods, and makes herself a cup of tea first.

Chaeyoung brings her mug with her and sits beside Mina, both now staring at the big window.

Chaeyoung sips her tea and puts the glass on the table.

Mina then pulled her both legs to the sofa and hugged them, comfortably.

"Did you regret it?" Chaeyoung asks, not wanting to look Mina in the eyes. She's too fragile for her answer, but she needed to ask her.

Mina then put her head to rest on her hugging legs, and look at her.

"I don't, how about you?"

Chaeyoung smiles to herself and shook her head, "No"

Mina then stretched her hand, signaling Chaeyoung to hold her hand.

Chaeyoung grabs it, holding her hand. Chaeyoung then embraces her in her left arms, while her hand is still holding Mina's hand.

Chaeyoung's head rested on top of Mina's head.

"I really hope that nothing changes, I hope that everything will remain the same tomorrow and the day after that, just like yesterday"

Chaeyoung nods.

"Everything's gonna be okay. I believe someone who receives a lot of love will stay strong despite hardship. I am here for you, Minari"

Mina takes a deep breath, closing her eyes and hiding in the crook of her neck.

Feeling this moment, embrace every second of it.

"Look at the beautiful sky," Chaeyoung said.

Mina opens her eyes again and sees the sun slowly appear, the sky was dark with the shade of burgundy, and now yellow and orange color filled the sky.

"Sunrise from Kerry Park, sunrise from the Danube, sunrise from Seongsan Ilchulbong, and now Sunrise from your second floor," Mina said.

Chaeyoung then kisses her top and slows then embraces her again, making the gap even closer.

Chaeyoung would never forget about this moment.

Chaeyoung needs to go to the recording booth this morning, she dropped Mina first to her apartment building. Mina says goodbye to Chaeyoung and gets off from the car.

Jihyo was just done recycling her trash by the time seeing Mina just get off from the car.

Jihyo runs towards her.