A dime a dozen

*The last flashback chapter*

Mina wakes up, the sun is already up hitting her face directly. She attempts to open her eyes but the sunlight is too strong. She taps the spot beside her, it is vacant. Chaeyoung must be up already. Mina gets up. She is still naked in Chaeyoung's bed, giggling to herself and tries to remember what just happened last night.

She checked her phone. It's 11 am already. Mina then jumps from the bed. It's 11 am! She promised Jihyo and the other, that they would go for breakfast at 8.

Oh, she's dead. Jihyo would kill her.

But, funny that Jihyo doesn't even call her.

Mina put her clothes on. Then someone comes to the room.

"Oh, you're wake up already" Chaeyoung appears with breakfast foods in the tray.

"I promised Jihyo that we would go for breakfast at 8, I'm dead, I am so late"

"Calm down, Jihyo is still sleeping"

"What?" Mina stops.

Chaeyoung then put the tray and gave the plate to Mina. Making her sit on the bed.

"Eat, you skipped breakfast time"

Mina agrees and sits on the bed again.

"Here, clean clothes from your room. I stopped by, the other 2 is already awake, but still looking like a mess. Jihyo Unnie still in her dreamland"

"Jesus Christ, how much she drank last night"

Chaeyoung smiled. Mina eats her breakfast, Chaeyoung scans her phone. It's always her habit to watch the re-run morning news in a time like this.

"It's our last day in Busan, what do you wanna do?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know. Guess I just wanna stay at the hotel. What time is our train tomorrow?"

"9 o'clock"

"Let's just stay at the hotel, or maybe just roaming around here until Jihyo bother us"

"Nice plan" Chaeyoung agrees.

Chaeyoung looks freaking domestic with her casual clothes, with just her sweat pants, her oversized t-shirt and she's wearing glasses while she always puts her contact lenses on her daily basis.

Mina chews her food while looking at Chaeyoung who is still intact on her phone.

"Stop staring at Me, Ms. Myoi, I know that you couldn't resist me"

"YA!!!" Mina is a little bit sulky.

"Do you want to go to a brewery in Haeundae with me, this afternoon?"

"Wow, interesting!"

"There's this my family favorite brewery, I always visit them when I am here"

"Okay, call"

"You could ask Jihyo Unnie to join as well if you want"

"I thought you wanted to take me on a date tho.............fine fine let's tell Jihyo then"

Mina grabs her phone.

"No, no, no. That was rhetoric, please. I just wanted to spend the day with you" Chaeyoung immediately sent her phone away.

Both laughing at their childish behavior.

Chaeyoung then fixes her eyes on Mina who's still chewing her food.

"What?" Mina asked while raising her bread knife.

"No, just.........."

Chaeyoung then makes a quick peck for her.