Wild goose chase

Mina arrived at JYPE Headquarter, she's on schedule for Yuna's vocal check. All artists in JYPE are required to do a weekly check to the trainer to give the best performance when they are having a comeback or just debuted, so they could determine whether that artist should rest the vocal cords or could continue promoting without a problem.

Mina comes to her usual vocal studio at 1 pm sharp, she opens the door and finds there's another vocal trainer in the room.

The latter greeted her, "Oh Sunbaenim, hello"

"Oh hello Sangjin-ssi, I am supposed to meet at Yuna at 1 pm in this room. Am I getting into the wrong booth?"

"Ah, Sunbaenim, I am sorry no one told you yet?"

Mina is confused, "Hem what?"

"Yuna requested someone from her Division to take care of her vocal lesson, replacing you. From now on, I am assigned to teach her, I am sorry"

"Oh?" Mina is getting more confused because no one told her.

"Oppa-ya, He............." Yuna opened the door and found Mina was inside as well, "........llo" She continued the greeting awkwardly.

"Shin Yuna, can I speak to you?" Mina said to Yuna.

Yuna nods.

Mina then takes Yuna to the rooftop, a place where Mina could clear her head.

"Care to explain to me what happens," Mina asks calmly. Well, she did not plan to be dramatic as well, it's usual to change the trainer, but she deserves an answer why, especially when the artist itself asked to change the trainer.

Yuna looks Mina in the eye.

"Yeah, I requested to change the vocal trainer, and said that the one from our Division should take care of me, it's only fair, Eonnie" Yuna explained calmly.

"Okay, may I know why?"

Yuna takes a deep sigh before continuing.

"I can't look you in the eye anymore, to be honest Eonnie" Yuna said it while closing her eyes.

Mina just freezes. Yuna then sits at the bench beside her. Mina is still standing up.

"I can't look at you, knowing that Chaeyoung is in love with you"

Mina feels that she couldn't breathe at this moment.

Shin Yuna knows.

Mina's leg feels weak, she chooses to sit at the bench as well.

"I broke up with Chaeyoung, Eonnie. We ended our relationship"

Mina looks at Yuna, but Yuna isn't ready to look Mina in the eye.

"Yuna............... I am........"

"Don't say you're sorry. I am not doing this for you. I am doing it for Chaeyoung"

Yuna takes a deep breath, "When I asked her heart, and when I proposed to her, I knew that she was not in love with me. Yet. Because for some reason I believe that love could take some time, she could love me even though it takes her time, and I am willing to wait. But I found out that she's already in love with a person. And I know Chaeyoung, I know that she can't love 2 people at the same time"

Mina is now drowning her head down, she can not look Yuna in the eyes. She feels guilty.

"The way she looked at you, she never gave me that look. So I am letting her go, because I don't want her to suffer with her own feelings. I am just thankful that it turns out she can love a person, cause I thought that feeling is already dead for her" Yuna takes another deep breath.