Twist someone's arm

It's almost Christmas and she might spend her Christmas at the hospital. Mina still needs time to recover, the doctor still has to observe and monitor her. Perhaps after Christmas, she could be home as her doctor promised her that she would be home for New Year. She sometimes woke up from that nightmare, she had the same images in her sleep the past days. And she ended up crying after without waking up her family who stayed with her.

Mina fell to sleep this noon, her parents went to the bank with his brother, Mina was all alone and watched the TV until she felt sleepy and slept this noon. Maybe because of the side effect of her medicine as well.

Mina wakes her up, the sun is setting right through her window. She then looks at the woman who sits looking at her.

"Jihyo-ya?" Mina is shocked that Jihyo is here. It's unexpected.

Jihyo only looks at her and then she looks through the window.

"I am only here so you can stop asking your parents for my presence"

"Jihyo-ya, I am...................."

"I can look you in the eyes, Mina, to be honest. But I am just curious. How are you feeling now that Chan died?"

Mina's lips are trembling, Jihyo would never understand that those scenes keep playing in her mind and it terrifies and haunts her in her sleep.

Jihyo is smirking, "Huh, Chan is dead. That's.............." Jihyo drowned her face down, and took a deep breath, "So, are you happy now, Mina?" Jihyo's word is sharp like a knife, stabbing in Mina's heart

"You can be free now, there's no one to hold. You can finally be happy with your lover"

"Park Jihyo................."

"You should know that he didn't want to lose you, I told him that you might leave him, and he tried his best. He called the school to bring Sujin back, he begged the school to let her go. He booked the ticket himself, he picked her up. You know, it wasn't like him, right? But he tried for you and your family, turns out because he didn't want to lose his family. On the other hand, you were just busy loving someone that you know, she isn't good for you, you wasted your time all over again while there's someone who you spent the last 13 years together with, she took you out from your slump remember? He gave you your life back!"

"Why are you so ungrateful, Minari?"

Mina could only continue to cry, Mina knows that what she did is wrong and Jihyo has reminded her all over again.

"I can't help but hating you right now, Mina. Now you can go be happy with the woman you love. Go ahead, no one can't stop you now, Mina"

Jihyo then stormed off and left Mina alone again.

Jihyo didn't have to remind Mina of all the things she did. Mina already lived with that the past few days. Mina feels guilty over Chan's death. Sure she wasn't the one who caused the accident. They were fine, they were on their way home. How it was so perfect that makes Mina keep thinking that this was all Mina's fault. Their marriage can actually be repaired. That day, when they both tried, turns out it brought her a very good result. For the first time in her life, Mina felt that she had a family. Mina kept thinking about why they never worked on their marriage. Why did Mina let this happen? Why did Mina cheat on him? All those questions why.

But it was all too late, Chan is gone now. Jihyo didn't have to blame her for the death, because she already blamed herself, the moment she heard the flatline and when the doctor gave up, Mina knew that it was all her fault. Mina didn't give Chan a chance to try his best for his family.

This would be the first Christmas, without him. The first Christmas that Mina's parents are here with her. Not the other way around. Takeshi's wife and kids are also here to celebrate in Seoul, it is all new to Mina. Last Christmas she spent it with Sujin only, while Bang Chan was in China. 2 years ago, Mina, Chan, and Sujin spent Christmas on Jeju Island while visiting Takeshi's family. Or just like another Christmas where Mina went back to Seattle and decided to spend it with his family. It was never completed. Right now, all over her family is here. Sujin, her parents, her brother, and her nieces.