Chapter 1- New Beginnings

The cool air from the fan brushed against her face as she sat watching TV in the living room. Since the air conditioning broke, the final week of summer had been the worst. Ally sat in the families favorite brown chair and looked obliviously in the distance. The TV seemed to become mute while she was lost in thought. The new school year was starting in just three days. This was it. Her time for a new start. She just moved out of San Antonio, Texas to the one and only Malibu, California. Of course she was nervous, because this was the last time she had a chance to start over. The summer had been lonely, except for when she meet Kolin. He was just so... so perfect. She fell for him and she fell hard. She hadn't seen him since the fourth of July and it was already August 24th. He hadn't answered his phone, texts, facebook messages, anything. He completley deleted her from his life without even a hint of a goodbye. She came back to reality when a fat, bearded man appeared on the television about new carpeting. She shut off the TV and wandered aimlessly throughout the new house. Now, the house is beautiful, but nothing compared to her previous home. She decided to take a trip to the local pool and threw on her swimsuit. That was one thing she never struggled with, her image. Her naturally tan skin only looked more pure and rich in the summer, her hair was long, thick, and healthy, and her brown eyes always had a shine to them. She never struggled with her weight, in fact she could eat a weeks worth of fast food and never gain a pound! She confidiently walked up to the admission section of the pool and paid the regular seven dollars for entry. As she walked in she slowly brushed her hair  out of her eyes and looked up. There he was, standing right in front of her with the most popular girl in her new school, Camila Cabello. She was absolutly flawless. Ally knew she was the girl she wanted to be friends with, and it surely wouldn't work out if she went and confronted her about Kolin. She cautiously walked past Camila and Kolin and let out a faint "Hey" Kolin cringed as if he were just bitten by a snake as Camila said, "Do you know that girl?" And the next words that came out of his mouth really did feel like a snake bite to her, "No, I have never seen her in my life."