Golden

"I'm losing my self control
Yeah, you're starting to trickle back in
But I don't wanna fall down the rabbit hole
Cross my heart, I won't do it again"

Noelle

"Luanne made an appointment at Crumbs&Doilies for cake tasting, the last week of June. You'll be there, right?" I ask Thomas as I set the table for dinner.

"I should be able to. She also made an appointment at Kleinfeld, for me"

I look at the phone, crossing my eyes with Thomas ones, "Kleinfeld? Wow."

He rubs his chin, adjusting his head on the pillow, "Yeah... Do you think I should go for a suit or a tux?

"What you like the most Thom. I don't really care, just... Dark colours please"

He gives me a funny look over the phone, "And here I was thinking about a light pink suit" he jokes.

"Ah ah ah... you're not funny" I reply sarcastically.

"When are you going to try dresses on?"

I gulp, taking two glasses out of a kitchen cabinet "Don't know yet, she told me she's working on making some appointments in New York and here"

"I see... Are you going for a white dress?" he asks, curious.

I put the glasses on the table and take the phone in my hands, bringing it to my face "That's for me to know and for you to find out" I smile, cheeky.

He snorts, closing his eyes for a brief moment "You're meanie."

"And you are a pain in the ass" I retort laughing, and he shakes his head.

"Have you finished your part of the guests list?" he asks, a moment later.

"Yep. Already sent it to Luanne. I have my half... 35 people." I say proudly "What about you?"

His Adam's pome moves up and down quickly as he swallows, "Well... 70"

I blink in shock "70? Thomas, that's the number of guests we set. How can you have 70 people to invite?!"

He adjusts himself, moving his back on the headboard of his bed "There's all my family, friends and colleagues from work, I didn't mean to invite some of them, but they said they got us a present love. What am I supposed to do?"

I sigh, running a hand through my hair and seating on my couch, in my new, fantastic loft. " 105 people? Is not my idea of a small wedding Thomas. "

" I know, I know... I can re-do it and cross some names off, I guess" he says, but by the look in his eyes, I know he feels bad about it.

"No, forget it. We can have a small wedding with 105 guests I guess"

His eyes sparkle with excitement "You sure?"

I just nod, already regretting what I said. The things I'd do to make this man happy.

"So we can send our lists to Luanne and tell her to print the invitation? The ones with sunflowers right?"

"Yes. Do you like them, right? I was torn between them and the cherry bloom ones" I breath out, looking at the clock on the wall.

Harry will be here any minute now.

"I love them," he assures me with a gentle smile. " What time is Harry coming over?"

After dinner last night, I called Thomas to let him know how things went and for telling him that Harry was giving me a lift to London and then he would come to dinner tonight, so we could finally talk.
When Thomas asked me what we had to talk about I just told him that we had to sort out some things that happened before me and him met, in order to move on.