01|Far Apart

Megan's POV

"Stay with me." I sing, finishing the last line. "That was beautiful." Luke says. I blush at his comment. "Hey Mikey! Let's do a cover of You Suck together!" I shout from the stage. He laughs and gives me a thumbs up from front row.

Were checking out the venue right now and it's pretty big. I love performing up here on stage. I always get this feeling. A good feeling, of course.

"Did Cal and Ash go get food?" I ask taking a sip from my water bottle and sitting down on the stool. "Ya." Mikey says.

I sigh and check my phone. Still no text. Maybe he forgot about me. He hasn't texted me in a month. The first month went okay. Then he stopped calling me one day and ya.

Shawn. His name is always at the back of my head feeling me that I still love him. I can't stand being so far apart.

"So tonight," Luke starts. He comes up behind me and hugs me. "I was thinking we could hang out." he says. "I can't. I have tutoring. Tomorrow though, yeah?" I say. "Got it." he says smiling and kissing my cheek.

I really don't know what we are. He's never asked me out. We've hung out but I don't know if it was a date or not.

It's been 2 months side the day I left home. A lot had changed. I've been talking to Nash a lot over the phone, Shawn hasn't called or texted in a week, I've been texting Aaliyah a lot, and you know who else? Lia. Lia Marie Johnson. We're like best friends. I'm best friends with the o2l guys too.

I've had a tutor ever since we started tour to help me with my studies. To be honest, I've been doing really well. This has been the best decision I've ever made.

We left Australia, then we went to China and Japan which was pretty cool, now we're in San Francisco. LA is tomorrow.

I go to the hotel and meet my tutor, Ms. Berry. She teaches me many things. Especially math and reading. Since I have dyslexia AND ADD, it's super hard for me to learn. But she helps me a ton.

"Meg? Hello?" Cal says waving his hand in front of my face. "Huh? What?" I ask. "We have food for you." Ashton says. "WHAT. YES OH MY FUDGE." I say smiling. I walk backstage and eat.

Shawn's POV

"Thank you guys! You guys were awesome!" I say smiling. I wave bye and I walk off stage to the back. "Great job!" Lauren says kissing my cheek. "Thanks." I say smiling.

Were in Arizona and were gonna be in LA by tomorrow morning. Performing in LA is my favorite but I feel nervous now. I have no idea why. It's LA and I'm suppose to be excited.

"We better get back to the hotel. We need to catch our flight early tomorrow morning." Lauren says. "You're right." I say closing my guitar case.

I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

---

I'm baaaaaack. WHOOT. I'm sorry for ending the other book like that. But I started another one! Yay!

Follow me twitter if u want: @mendesforlyfe

Make sure to vote and comment! More stuff is gonna happen next chapter so yeeeeaaaaah.

-@muffin_mendes