Agent Spider

On one side of the country, Peter Parker aka Agent Spider was sat in chemistry class bored out of his skull. On the other side of the country, the President was getting ready for dinner with VIPs. Until he was kidnapped. They were obviously amateurs as they didn't take his phone off him, in fact, they told him to ring and announce he was going to be late. Pulling out his phone and thanking the acting classes SHIELD made him take for situations like this, he rang his personal Agent.

Peter had not been having a good day, he hadn't had a mission in weeks, and was expected to attend a high society dinner that evening. He just wanted anything, even the President getting kidnapped, to give him a reason to leave the class. Really that was probably what jinxed it. Unfortunately, Mr Harrington was strict about one thing only if your phone rings in class you have to answer on speaker. Sure that he had left his normal one on silent, he opened up the SHIELD phone. "I am sorry to say that I will be late for dinner this evening as I have been dragged away to an urgent meeting regarding the future of the country."

"Urgh, not again Sir, it's the second time this month. I'll ring hacker, then be there within the hour." His classmates and the teacher sat there gaping, had he just spoken back to the President, and why ring a hacker if he was late for dinner? Peter pulled out phone number three, shocking them further. "Hacker, the President's been kidnapped again. They are clearly amateurs, letting his ring, so you should be able to track them in a few minutes. Also, you're expected to attend the dinner as well."
"Okay, I'm in. Assuming your class is stunned as well, Spider? It's a quick in and out, then you don't need to return for the rest of the day (not like you're learning anything anyway) so go get ready for that dinner. Wait, I have to come as well?"
"You really didn't need to tell them that, but bye!"

Peter ended the call and faced his class. "Got to go rescue the President again. And yes, I'm called Spider for a reason, and Ned's Hacker because he hacked Stark tech. There's a small chance Ned'll let you see the bits of the dinner that weren't confidential. Bye!" With this, he pulled on the mask for the Spider suit and swung out of the window. "Tony'll pay for damages!"

The class, especially Flash, were silent for the rest of the period. But all the PE teacher heard about was the previous events, needless to say, he let Ned stay on the computer and went to design much harder lessons for Peter.

Words: 470

Edited

I thought this would be fun to write and stunned classmates bring me joy, as does confident Peter. I would have updated yesterday but my internet stopped working. Stupid glitchy thing😡! Пака!