Arachni

The avengers were having a game of truth or dare and because he had only just been accepted, Peter felt it was necessary to take a dare to prove himself. Clint was the one that got to choose, "I dare you to spend an entire day with a spider!" Peter and Nat both used the skills Nat had been teaching him to hide their grins. What the team didn't know was that rather than having a deadly fear of spiders, like he pretended to, Peter could speak to them. Natasha had found out when she ran to him after hearing a scream, but Peter had tried and failed, to play it off as fear. She taught him how to act in exchange for the gossip the Spyders heard.

He agreed to do the dare tomorrow - a Monday - then went to ask his roommate Arachni if she was willing to visit a human filled place. His Spider friend agreed, she hadn't caught up with her family, who lived at the school, for ages. He sent a text to his friends letting them know.

Spiderstar:
I'm bringing Arachni tomorrow! You can finally meet her

Далия:
Great! You'd better introduce her to Flash

Gitc:
But who is Arachni?
Read 11 pm

The next morning, Peter raced out of the tower, grabbing enough pancakes to sustain his metabolism. He was stopped by Flash before he could enter the school, "So, Parker, who ya chatting to?"
In response, Peter pulled out Arachni and while Flash wet himself, he giggled a reply, "You're right he's a hypocrite!" Then Peter walked away and let the rest of the school spread rumours about what terrified Flash so much.

At lunch he sat down at their table and let Arachni run across to sit on MJ's shoulder so they could read, meaning while they waited for Ned, Peter had to translate Arachni's opinions. They used this to confuse Ned, who walked in and discovered his two friends in a deep discussion about a book. After a couple of minutes, they grew bored with the joke and introduced Ned to Arachni, which lead to a lot of fanboying and questions about Peter's abilities... Again.

When Peter got back to the tower that afternoon he was met with confused stares, apart from Nat, who gave him a nod that it was okay to explain. He put Arachni on the table and protected her from Clint who somehow worked out a broom would work to squash the spider. Or annoy everyone in the room he kept whacking. After a few hours, he'd covered the full extent of his powers and convinced/provided reasons it was illegal to murder Flash. From then on they wanted him on their prank war team, as it was an almost impossible to beat advantage.

Words: 540
Edited