(Request) Saving The Spider

Requested by tessalucy I'll dedicate it in a bit.

Flash was being an idiot again and Peter was being an even bigger idiot for thinking he could handle it. The teachers all ignored it while some of the other students ignored or encouraged it. It had started like this...

Peter and Venom were having a conversation as Ned and MJ were off sick so they failed to notice Flash coming up behind him. Or that's how it looked to the other students as they gathered with the hope of a fight. "Hey puny! Talking to yourself? Ha, probably the only person that hasn't left you!"
"Что?" He asked absentmindedly, stopping upon realising his mistakes.
"You even invented a language to talk to yourself in, how pitiful!" Flash was getting dangerously close and Venom was shouting at him to react, as was his Peter Tingle.

The crowd got closer as Flash finally cornered him and started yelling, ignoring how Peter flinched at every loud noise. Venom had had enough and pushed Flash away, invisible to the watchers, but the nearby teacher stormed over. "How dare you push Flash, Parker? You seriously haven't noticed that he's the only reason you're able to come to this school?" Detention for the next fortnight!"

With that Peter walked away, head drooping sadly as Venom whispered all the things they could do for revenge. He arrived home early and the team rushed up to him asking what was wrong but he pushed past them, even his dad and rushed to his room. It was there that he broke down and started sobbing, however, he was too pure to let Venom take over and help him. That was probably for the best as shortly after Cooper entered through the vents and attempted to get information from him, though he disguised it as allowing him to vent. "It's just this person at school, a rich idiot who thinks they're better than everyone. We can handle it normally, and MJ lets out her Fury on him every once in a while, but this time we finally stood up for ourself."

There was a beat of silence as Peter looked back on how many times he had called him and Venom 'we'. Cooper was also pretty confused, "What do you mean ourself?"
"Well I was the only one who stood up to him this time but it was for all of us." He checked that he hid most of the pointers he was lying. Thankfully Cooper bought it, more determined on telling Tony that his son was being bullied. He ran out of the elevator to where they were about to start eating," Peter... Bully... Stood up for himself... Rich..." He panted.

"Wait slow down, is Peter bullying someone? I find that hard to believe," Cap gulped as everyone swivelled to look at him, astounded that was his conclusion. "I think what he was trying to say is Peter's getting bullied by an arrogant rich, idiot and finally stood up for himself. But because the bully's rich he was the one told off for standing up for him and his friends." Tony explained. Peter ran into the room shouting no and yo cover his tracks said," I don't want you to go overboard into full mama bear mode! We can handle it!"

Tony wandered out of the room and after a few phone calls returned. They proceeded with the evening as if nothing had happened but Venom started muttering something about the game being up. Peter had to ignore it in front of his family and tried to work out what Tony had done.

He found out the next morning when Tony said he was driving him to school or and he quotes 'to check out what I just bought and who I expelled along with security in case I can sue'. There was nearly an accident with Peter screaming about how he couldn't just buy buildings in order to expel someone. Shortly into the first period, he paled upon realising Tony said he would check the security tapes, meaning he'd know about MJ and Ned being off sick. Venom decided now would be the best time to input 'I told you they would find out about us but you ignored me. We'll probably get separated so the doctor can experiment on me.' Looking back it must have seemed weird for him to randomly say "They can't separate us, puppy dog eyes are my ally," then he turned bright red upon realising he'd said it out loud. He was so monumentally screwed, especially if FRIDAY enhance the audio, which was almost a given. "Goodbye life," he sighed and dropped his head to the desk.

Words: 804
Edited