An Old Friend

Recently, Peter moved away from the city with May in order to homeschool online, getting private tutoring via video call from each Avenger. He couldn't give up being Spiderman, which May respected and made sure they were close enough that he could protect the city. The only problem was that neither of them knew how to get back to the house on webs so either couldn't find his way home (Peter) or couldn't direct (May).

That led to problems quite frequently, like right now and the events leading up to it. He had gone out as Spiderman for the first time since moving so that he could get more familiar with his new surroundings. He got to Queens quickly, however, didn't think to map out a return route for afterwards. Then he somehow ended up in the gym and got lost in all the winding corridors. At some point, he got out of the suit and found an exit, then started his way home. But he got lost and found himself walking down a country lane, somehow back in the suit, met up with his friend from 10 years ago.

They met as Peter was running down the road doing random parkour to avoid people who wanted his autograph. He ended up on a cobbled lane that Harry was walking up and decided that he could ask him for help. Harry's reaction was - understandably - to laugh before they just carried on down the same road. Then they came to the ruins of a building, that had been flooded. Apparently, they were searching for something and needed to cross the steppings stones at the top of a small waterfall. Peter somehow reasoned with himself that it would be better to wade through the water and let the suits heater deal with his hypothermia. There were random pillars sticking out of the shallow blue, green water that Peter had agreed to return and climb another time.

Harry somehow got them to another road and said that if he followed it he should end up passing his house. They parted ways and Harry smirked as he yelled. "Bye Pete!" It got no reaction though, and it was only when he eventually woke up from the dream that he realised what Harry 'said' and started to wonder what they were supposedly looking for.

Words: 519
Edited