(Well That Was Stupid~Prompt)

Another prompt from DatQueerMess! Only Ned and MJ are aware he's Spiderman.
Very glad I found these I had no idea what to write, on that note if you want, leave a collection of words and I'll try to make a one-shot from them.
E.G. Forgotten, Wolf, Camping, Memory
Minimum 3 words; no maximum and normal requests are fine.

It was an average evening at Ned's house, him, Peter and MJ were scattered around the room playing truth or dare while a Star Wars movie played in the background. Just after quoting a line, Ned asked Peter, "T or D?"

"Dare. There hasn't been any action on patrol or at school lately," Peter shrugged. It was only when Ned and MJ began to trade ideas that he realised what he'd done. In sync, they spun to face him and stated, "We want you to hack Stark Tower and get us ice cream, but pay for it from that account." Peter didn't consider the consequences and quickly completed the dare before they could think of something more embarrassing.

They got their ice cream and none of them thought about it again until a week later when in the middle of English the secretary's voice scratches out requesting Peter goes to the principal's office. Ned turns to him panicked, while everyone oohed around them, "You don't think it could be because of what happened a week ago?" Peter gulped while finishing packing up his stuff as what Ned means sunk in, then headed to the office.

After entering his fears were confirmed as the Avengers sat in the office and asked for the principal to leave. The principal ignored all laws and left because of hero-worship, which was when Tony Stark asked him why he hacked the tower. Refusing to give up his friends, Peter replied, "The readers told me to. That and I wanted ice cream, but didn't even have enough money for chicken nuggets."

Completely ignoring most of the nonsense he blurted out, Tony proposed an idea, "I want you to become an intern for the company." After completing the test he was given, Peter was assigned a sector to work in. It became clear after he completed all his work in the chemistry department and went round every other department, even PR, that he was going to need to be promoted soon. Almost everyone was discussing the best way to get Stark to notice him at any given time so one head of department wrote to Miss Potts, who was known to read all letters that would have been sent to Stark.

Words: 440
Edited