It's An Avocado... Thanks Pt2

A few months after they cleared up the whole water balloon incident Tony decided to drop another bombshell on Peter. "So if you're okay with it you'll be getting two new sisters and a brother. Which yes, means you need to tell them about-" he breaks off to gesture at Peter's tail, which is currently trailing behind him as he laps Cap as they swim in the pool. They were trying to figure out if the supersoldiers could compete with Peter's speed in the water. They could not (but what did you expect?).

A week had passed since then, during which Peter reminisced times with his biological brother, and Tony rented out a whole water park for a day. The day had finally arrived and Peter hopped from foot to foot nervously in front of the park, waiting anxiously for Happy to arrive with the others. His new siblings. They finally all piled out of the car and introduced themselves. "Wanda, Abbie and I'm Harley."
"Peter." The two were both lost in thought after the introduction, thankfully it provided a great excuse for neither of them going on the rides.

Whenever water splashed too close to either of them they would scream and leap back, pretending to do it for fun, while the other grew steadily more suspicious. It was Peter who spilt his secret first, he had to climb in the pool to please the girls and it was impossible to hide his tail after that. Harley's eyes widened in recognition but he stayed silent while the other's clamoured for rides. Finally, they grew tired of it and let Peter float off to the side of the pool to chat with Harley and try to convince him to get in. Eventually, he relented and performed a perfect dive to the bottom of the pool, where Peter followed. They stayed there for a few minutes before rushing to each other and crying about how much they'd missed one another.

Luckily the girls trusted Peter to not let Harley drown, or they had drawn a fairly accurate conclusion of their own already. Rising to the surface, Abbie front crawled over and started shouting at Harley for lying to her. That ceased as Peter and Harley fussed over one another and then promised to let them in on a secret not even the Avengers knew. Which was how they ended up lying on deck chairs (that's what those long beds people always lounge in holiday adverts are, right?) in the sun letting their tails dry out enough for them to transform back.

"So, technically we're related biologically and were set to rule Atlantis. But I didn't want to so leave the ocean thinking Pete could take over and rule responsibly. But he had to rescue Tony Stark and ended up washed on the beach." Harley rolled his eyes at his brother fondly.
"It's hardly my fault the whole team adopted me before I had a reason to leave. Then мама паук started training me and- wait what powers do you have?" Peter stared at him expectantly.
"Errr. Slight enhancements? Senses, strength, endurance? Anyway finish telling the story, I haven't heard it all yet." Harley had no clue they even got powers and was now curious as to what Peter's were.
"Well at first they assumed I was just terrified of water after the incident, but Clint exposed me by throwing a water balloon at me during movie night/morning. They rang me in the middle of school and it was on speaker. Few months of peace and then boom! We're here! Also Harls you're going to Midtown and Tony'll pay for us to have classes together. " Peter then began scheming a prank on the team, a look Harley had yet to see settling on his brother's face.

The rest of the day they swapped tips on how to fit in and Harley finally found out what Peter's powers entailed. Peter filled him in on his plans for the prank on the Avengers, but also how to tell the school as they had swimming lessons when it started again. The school had no idea what was coming.

Words:805
Edited