Beginning Of The Crossovers

This is the Gone crossover no one asked for but I wrote anyway. Screw timelines! It's 3 years since the FAYZ. I don't own Gone or Marvel. Peter, Harley, Sam and Caine are all related biologically. IW & E happened but everyone lived after the reverse snap.

Peter had been having a pretty great day before he got home. He apparently had a relaxing trip for school in a week and would be turning 18 during it, but his family would throw a party when he got back. That joy was shattered when Tony told him where his trip actually was, as they had just been given a slip and told to look at it at home. "So kiddo, are you ready to visit the newly rebuilt Perdido Beach?" Tony asked at dinner.
"I'm going where!" Peter had screamed and jumped on the ceiling. Then run away to his personal lab to update the panic button in his suit, but his parents didn't know that.

Over the next day, he prepared lots of food and rung all his friends that he hadn't had a face to face meeting within 3 years. "Guys! We all need to go back to the FAYZ! I have a trip there next week and we should all meet up!" He waited with bated breath for their replies.
A moment later Harley replied. "Sure I can see if I can get a ride up there. I can't wait for us to get together again!"
"I'm not the only one who's being overly paranoid when packing for this am I?" Sam asked.
"Nope, pretty sure we all are if me, you, Caine and the others are doing the same," Astrid commented in the background.
Peter giggled happily that all of them had blipped. "How'd you know that anyway?"
"We're doing a facetime call." Dekka and Brianna yelled from different rooms.
"What's got you so happy anyway? Other than us meeting up?" Quinn asked.
"Tell you in person, are you guys all in the same house?" Peter was overjoyed none of them had blipped. "Oh bye! There's another call incoming." He hung up and went for dinner.

The day of the trip rolled around and Peter climbed on the bus with minimal taunts from Flash. Clearly, he was looking forwards to a normal trip as well. Peter and Ned were so excited they both physically vibrated to the extent MJ asked what they had drunk that morning. "Losers, I expect this off Ned, but you Peter? I thought you had slightly more self-control." They both pouted at her and Peter's puppy dog eyes made her relent and just go read with headphones. Ned rambled excitedly at him, not expecting answers. "Do you think there'll be a museum? How detailed will the exhibits be? How old are the original survivors of the PBA? Will we get to meet them?"

"Wait hold up. The what?" Peter had only just realised that people outside of the dome had a different name for the FAYZ.
"The Perdido Beach Anomaly? Did you not watch the news?" Ned seemed confused about how he didn't know something so major.
"I tried to avoid it after Ben's death." Peter tried to sound sad about this, but truthfully death no longer bothered him. He glanced out of the window, preparing to go to sleep when a jet flew past. 'Wonder if that's Harley' he thought as he drifted off.

Words: 595
Edited

Imma make some more parts for this. It reawakened my love for the series. It also awoke my inner demon.😈😈😈