Is That Normal? Pt3

WE REACHED 100 READS!!! While I do have an internal crisis, you can read the final part of my first one-shot, that shouldn't have taken so long to finish. I need requests! I only have one idea other than this left and as people seem to appreciate the structure, my schedule doesn't exist, fair warning.

It was a few weeks after the incident in the gym that led to the decathlon team finding out his various secrets. The outcome was actually quite positive, they all hung out at his apartment for Decathlon practice now and they were helping figure out how to tell Tony. Like they were doing right now, sat on the bus heading to SI for their end of year trip. "So you guys can get your phones out to film their reactions, and the interns', cause if we're gonna tell some of them, let's tell them all." Peter was actually looking forward to the trip, not the tour because he had been on it more times the guide giving it, but watching everyone's reactions.

They entered the lobby, the class gazing round in awe, while an intern gathered their passes. As she moved down the line handing them out and explaining the different access levels, Peter gradually increased how brightly he glowed until the guide reached him. "Ha, going on a tour around your house, only you get this opportunity! So have-- AH! You're glowing, how long has this been happening for?" At her scream, several businesspeople turned round to look, before figuring that it was Stark Tower, this was probably common. "A fair while, long enough for my class to figure out about Spidey and this before Tony. Hmm, I think we need to stop at all the possible intern floors cause I plan on telling them before Tony."

They went from floor to floor telling anyone they saw or showing them because people have finally gotten some common sense and don't believe the first thing they're told in the tower. It also became impossible to avoid all of the Avengers, especially Bruce, who virtually lives on the intern floor. When they saw him they all acted like the sophisticated teenagers they clearly were not and began to gush over all of his works. Peter finally decided to step in and recommend they go another floor when poor Bruce started getting overwhelmed.

The plan was disrupted slightly at lunch when the tower was attacked by Vulture. The Avengers were fighting, and losing to, him outside while Peter did as any respectable ghost that was assumed alive would. Yep, he dropped through about five floors yelling vulture, terrifying all the staff that weren't already aware of him (and those that were). He changed into an outfit (similar to how Loki does it) that would stop the team from knowing it was him while the acadec team watched in anticipation. He flew up behind Vulture and the whole team apart from Natasha pointed their weapons at him until he single-handedly took Vulture down in under five minutes. Diverging from the hastily made plan he dragged Vulture to wait somewhere for Nat to deal with it.

They finished the main part of the tour and moved onto the QnA with Avengers, basically what they were calling the reveal across the whole building. Excitement and chatter rippled through the group as they got their phones out and the elevator opened. As they walked in, phones out, the team protested but Peter silenced them saying he gave them permission. The class put the plan in motion, asking questions as Peter began to unfold his wings and glow, y'know fairly noticeable things. It was Thor who noticed first, shockingly. "Young Starkson appears to be glowing, is that normal for Midguardians?"

"Finally someone noticed! I've been doing this for literally the whole session and no one the wasn't part of the plan saw? Then again, Tony, Cap, Clint, Bruce, Wanda, Vision, Thor, Bucky were the only ones that didn't already know." They were fairly angry at being the last to find out, to say the least and Peter got dragged down to the science labs as soon as the class had left to figure out how it was possible, but they never did.

Words:778

Edited

So... That was the final part of this one-shot, don't know if you can tell but I got serious writer's block writing this. Will probably only add one more chapter this week and instead edit all the previous ones.