Beginning Of The Crossovers Pt2

A couple of hours later they finally arrived and Peter pushed past Flash to be out first. A shocked MJ and Ned had to move to restrain Peter when an SI jet landed and a person walked off. He growled at them, "I can't believe you're the Potato Boy! Anyway, how far out are the others?"
"We've been here a while," Sam chuckled as the original survivors of the FAYZ stepped out from behind the jet. Peter ran to them and they all had a group hug, forgetting about the confused class behind them. "Loser! You will explain this now," MJ's tone left no room for arguments.
"Well..." Peter's senses flared and he pushed the panic button just in case. "You might've been right!"

Astrid shook her head and Diana stepped forwards to shake all of the team's hands. "We told you getting everyone back together near where the Darkness was would be a bad idea. They're all zeros."
"That's probably for the best," Caine finally spoke up.
"Check if Albert's opened McDonald's and explain on the way?" Harley asked, already walking down the road.
"Wait wait wait! What on Earth is happening? Where's Mr Harrington?" Flash yelled. The others all looked around and realised that he wasn't with them anymore.

After dropping by and getting several to-go meals, they were headed to the plaza. "We restocked the cookies, right? Also, you're going into the fire this time Harley." Sam smirked at the look of horror on Harley's face.
"Excuse you! I haven't been anywhere near the apartments," Peter exclaimed indignantly.
The class trailed behind them, confused by how the nerd of the school was acting with the PBA survivors. It only got worse when Astrid announced something, "We need to check the cause and effect, effect and cause."
"Aww yeah! Gurney surfing here we come!" Quinn screamed, startling everyone around him.

"I remember reading the book about this. We need food, or people to start growing and harvesting food as soon as possible." It had only taken an hour for MJ to process everything and go back to being indifferent, "Especially for your metabolism."
"We got boots? Oh no! Orc's crew will have had time to gather the bats by now." Edilio had remained most calm out of everyone there. He seemed petrified after mentioning bats though.
"Well, at least there's no more Drake," Diana said his name with passionate hate while Sam, Lana and all the Coates kids paled drastically.

It had taken them a while to get to the plaza as everyone kept stopping after getting told to reassure people with a cookie and promise that the situation was under control. Which it might be, dependent on what version of under control you're using. They tried to get straight through but were stopped by Howard at those cursed traffic lights. Instead of giving in, all four brothers raised their hands and Howard quickly scurried away. The class wanted to stop and demand answers right then but stayed silent. Evidently, the correct choice as Peter started talking again, "So what's everyone been doing for the last eight years?"

It took another hour for them to reach the power plant, where they all dropped onto the sofa and fell asleep. Unfortunately, Peter was underneath them and began having a nightmare about the vulture, which lead to him shooting a jet of flame centimetres away from Dekka's head. "What the-" Was shouted by all of his classmates. Shortly after Sam let a ball of light hang there, Ned asked if it was a nightmare about the vulture.
"Yeah," with that Peter passed out. His brothers rushed to him and in unison said, "Why am I not shocked he's spiderman? Anyway, welcome to the FAYZ, a real-life zombie apocalypse!"

Words: 630
Edited