(Request) That's A Tiger!

Umm... Oops! I kinda forgot to press publish when I wrote this earlier this week. I am very sorry! Good news is I have the next few chapters planned out, the bad news is they still are still as strange as all previous chapters. Oh well! So this was requested by sian981 and I edited like one thing, doesn't affect the plot.

It was an average night for Peter Parker, swinging round the neighbourhood helping people, and stray animals? When he saw the tiger cub hiding in an alley at 3 am he scooped it up, assuming it was just a tabby kitten. He burst into the now 24/7 vet clinic that had become accustomed to him entering at all hours of the night and got them to scan it for a microchip. Upon discovering it wasn't registered he took it in legally as his own (the number of vets that know his identity is worryingly large) and returned to the tower. The next morning he finally made use of the infinite credit card Tony had provided for him and bought supplies for his new pet. He was oblivious to what it was and didn't tell Tony, who would make him give it away.

The next few months were a complex dance to avoid Tony finding out about the 'kitten' which Peter had... Still not realised was a tiger cub! Clint would watch from the vents and struggled to smother the laughs that threatened every time he watched them tiptoeing around the tower at odd times of the night. It was taking a toll on the spiderkid as well, not getting to see his Irondad as much due to looking after the cub.

That and his method of going to school nowadays. In order for it to seem normal when he doesn't get Happy to take him to school on bringing your pet to the school day, he had started parkour. He took off his shoes as soon as he exited the tower and would leap and flip to school. People were flocking to New York in order to see the YouTube phenomenon as he jumped off walls and leapt over cars in his way. They would stop and film it, but nobody knew who he was so he got no recognition for it at school, or generally around NY when he wasn't doing parkouring.

A couple of weeks later the big day arrives, but he had noticed that the 'cat' was definitely a tiger. Instead of doing the rational thing and finding it a better-suited home he still took it school. He was running late and raced out of the building carrying the tiger - thankful that Tony hadn't caught him - he began his journey to school. He was still late, but in true Stark fashion, he entered with a bang. Crashing through the window, several people surrounded him and either offered assistance or asked if it was him in the videos. Ned was completely useless just stating the obvious. "I think they may have caught onto the fact you parkour and IS THAT A TIGER!
"Astute observation and I can neither confirm nor deny that I am the parkour phenomenon on YouTube." He replied, slightly annoyed by people's cluelessness. He didn't even try to hide his identity in the videos but they refused to believe he could actually be any good at it.

By the end of the day, he had decided that he would be homeschooling from then on as he had physically carried the tiger round for the majority of the day and no one had caught onto him being Spidey. If this is what was classed as a school for geniuses he had lost hope for the future of humanity. He walked out of the door, crowds parting like the red sea for him (the tiger) but a few, blocks over he was captured by some people that were clearly only interested in his pet. They had kidnapped him but hadn't bothered to tie him up as he hadn't resisted and wasn't of any use to them.

They left the city and honestly Peter was disappointed in their efforts. They had been discussing their plans to create more genetically engineered supersoldiers with the tiger's DNA. This tipped Peter off to them being a branch of Hydra and he, in turn, pressed the feature on his phone alerting Tony to the fact he'd been kidnapped again. The agents had actually tried to get rid of him some way along the trip, but couldn't in case he exposed them. So he got to stay with the tiger in order to subdue it while Tony followed the van to an abandoned warehouse. While Peter got out of the way of anyone who looked like they could be a threat, Tony was powering up to blast in and storm the whole base. The whole team burst in and spread out into the various corridors to search for the Spider. Apparently, the only reason he'd been taken was for his pet, which made the others - apart from Clint - instantly suspicious.

It was a simple mission that took under an hour to complete, however, the lecture Peter had to endure afterwards was a lot longer. Fortunately for Peter and his tiger, but a lot less fortunately for the rest of the tower, Tony was unable to resist Peter's puppy dog eyes and had caved. This meant he could keep the tiger, but it was his bodyguard at school and generally when out within the city. Unless he was patrolling because it would be a minor giveaway if he and Spidey were seen with the same tiger. He gained a fair bit more respect *cough*fear*cough* from the people at school, including Flash, who has some self-preservation skills. The thing Peter had to fear now was Tony's reaction when he found out about the parkour videos.

Words: 935
Edited