Wanna play some Hockey?

Alexis was playing some street puck with her boyfriend Adam, the young couple were smiling and joking around as they played. Adam 2 years on still managed to make sure Alexis won.

Alexis stole the puck off of Adam and quickly shot it into the net.

The girl skated around with her stick in the air grinning "Alexis Summer scores again, you have to wonder if her boyfriend is even trying, a cat with one leg would play better" she mocked giggled.

Adam rolled his eyes jokingly as he skated to his girlfriend as she continued to make fun of him, he picked her small body up and threw it over his shoulder skating around as she pounded on his back laughing demanding he put her down.

After a few minutes adam grinned slowly letting her down. He held her around the waist still as they made eye contact, he once again felt the world freeze as he looked into her eyes and took in her beauty. The boy bent down and kissed the girl who smiled into the kiss. The two felt like there was no one else in the world.

That was until they heard a duck girl followed by the voice of one obnoxious Charlie Conway "Ew Cake-eater stop eating little Lexi's face" he whined covering his eyes.

The two pulled apart as they looked at Charlie annoyed before they could verbally attack him Jesse Hall cut in

"Hey Cake-eaters wanna play some hockey?" he teased as the two of them looked at each other and nodded in unison "Yeah"

Alexis laughed at the little voice crack her boyfriend had as he looked down at her and pouted, she just smiled standing on her tippy toes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hurry up stop making out!" Charlie yelled at the two.

Lexi just rolled her eyes and walked up to her slightly older cousin "a peck on the cheek is not making out" she paused giving him a peck on the cheek "if it was that would have just been extremely Alabama of us". she pointed out

Charlie rolled his eyes "point taken Lexi". The girl smiled in triumph as she skated over to Connie and pulled her into a hug squealing as Connie squealed to "I missed you"

Despite the girls not hanging out quite as much as Lexi hangs out with Adam, Charlie and Guy and Connie hangs out with guy they were still extremely close, especially being the only two girls on the team since Tammy went back to figure skating.

"Guy! I missed you!" Lexi yelled out as she embraced the boy in a hug. "I missed you too Little Lex" the boy smiled.

Charlie explained to the team what was happening as they all got extremely excited.

Alexis had moved back to her boyfriend and they were skating hand in hand.

Guys its an internation competition its us against the world!" Adam yelled excitedly, his excitement caused Alexis to smile

"Hey bring it on man we're ready" Goldberg yelled before jesse patted him too hard sending him flying down the hill.

Soon we were stopped by Fulton, seeing McGill, Alex and Brown tied to a tree with no pants on

Adam skated over and covered Alexis' eyes as she  giggled.  She smiled at Larson though as he gave a small smile back. The two despite the different groups had still stayed close, using bonding over their  lost friend.

Over the past few years Alex still hadn't moved on, and Lexi still had to listen to him crying over her phone as she tried to comfort him as best she could, she herself had tried to move on but Elliot was still on her mind every day.

Fulton appeared out of no where "that'll teach you to mess with the ducks!" he taunted as they all cheered for him.

The team kept skating and were soon infront of coach Bombay as Charlie blew the duck call like crazy while they chanted.

"Welcome back ducks, I really missed you guys, are you ready to fly?!" Coach Bombay asked.

"YEAH!" they all yelled excitedly.

As coach began to talk a big black limo pulled up beside us and a weird looking man popped his head out "Hi guys im don tibbles from Hendrix hockey apparels , were your official sponsors, anybody want a card?" he rushed out.

Everyone rushed over and Alexis was about to until she was hit with the realisation she would be under immense pressure representing
her country.

The girl started playing with the hem of my shorts, something she did when she was afraid and nervous.

As if  Charlie had some over protective sixth sense he turned and saw  the girl,  beginning  to head over to her but she  just smiled and shook her head, motioning for him to continue what he was doing.

He gave her a concerned look but she just gave him a thumbs up.

Lexi felt a familiar presence beside her and turned, looking up to meet her boyfriend eyes

"Hey Ad"  she grinned

He smiled back "Hey Lexi, you okay?"

The girl  just nodded looking down playing with her shorts.

The boy grabbed her hand from her shorts and held it in his.

"you only do that when you're nervous, whats wrong".

The girl inwardly squealed at how well he knew her..

"It's just a lot of pressure that's all, representing your country is a big deal, what if I screw it up, what if people laugh at me, what if people hate me". She rambled on.

Adam simply cut her off by pulling her into a hug.

She quickly wrapped her arms around his waist melting into his hug as she sighed contently.

"It's okay Lex, I get it, it is a lot of pressure and I'm sure we will all feel the same way at one point, but you've got a whole team of ducks who are willing to love and support you through anything. You've got me, I wont ever let anything happen to you, and I know Charlie wouldn't either"

The girl pulled away from the hug and kissed him on the cheek touched by his words.

Soon coach interrupted the team "time to meet our new players, lets go".

The girl grabbed Adams hand grasping it as they headed into the arena.