Almost time

The team hopped off the bus and saw the Los Angeles memorial coliseum. As they began to walk towards it Lexi found herself grasping Adams hand as he looked down at her smiling, the girl shot him a nervous smile back at the rest of USA chatted excitedly about the  atmosphere. The team headed into the locker rooms finding their designated spots, Lexi's Jersey was displayed in between Charlie's and Guys, she smiled slightly at knowing those two were her locker neighbours. She looked directly across from her and saw Adam's Jersey.

Resting her bag down lexi grabbed Ellie's lucky scrunchie, freezing for a second and closing her eyes as she thought of Elliot being there beside her. The girl grinned to herself as she thought of what Elliot would say about her being nervous "stop being dumb lexi, you get your cute little butt out onto that ice and you play the game you love".  The girl quickly braided her hair, wrapping the scrunchie around the bottom. 

The girl stripped off her shirt, leaving her in her sports bra as she went to put her pads on "oh yeah, nice view" she heard a voice mumble, she turned smiling expecting it to be Adam but instead she was looking at a smirking Portman who's eyes moved up and down her body as he squeezed her butt once again . She looked around and saw that no one had noticed the situation occurring. 

The girl suddenly felt extremely self conscious as Portman treated her like an object. She couldn't stand there while he watched her so she quickly grabbed her stuff. 

Feeling embarrassed she grabbed her stuff, slipping past the boy as  she rushed out of the room  to the bathrooms to change instead. The girl shed a few tears as she felt her self worth crumble and she began getting dressed. 

It only took a few moments back in the Team USA dressing room for a certain blue eyed boy to look up and noticed that Lexi wasn't there. "Hey, where's Lexi"he asked looking around.

Everyone else looked up at him, looking around before shrugging. Connie stood up as she walked towards Adam "ill go check the bathrooms for you" The boy smiled at the girl giving her a thankful nod. 

Connie walked out of the room fully dressed and towards the girls bathrooms, she opened the door and immediately was met with the sound of sniffles, the girl frowned walking towards the door "Lex?" the girl said standing infront of the bathroom door "is that you, whats wrong open the door". 

The girl cleared her throat quickly and wiped her eyes before opening the door fully dressed Connie frowned when she saw the tears on the smaller girls face. "What happened, why didn't you get dressed with us?" the girl asked her softly.

Lexi simply shook her head at the girl "im fine its okay, don't worry" she choked out, but the tears in her eyes gave away the fact she was definitely not okay 

Connie kept pushing "You're not okay whats wrong?"

The girl didn't want to cause drama but she knew connie wouldn't let it go so she sighed "its stupid really but I was getting changed and I heard a voice say "oh yeah nice view" and I thought it was Adam so I turned around smiling but it was Dean and he was like looking me up and down then he squeezed my butt. He just makes me so uncomfortable I had to leave" the girl whimpered out.

Connie quickly hugged the girl then gritted her teeth "im telling Adam and im kicking deans ass" she said storming out before Lexi could say anything. The small girl chased her "Connie please, Connie leave it, honestly im fine". 

The older girl quickly responded whilst still walking  "its not fine lex, he touched you again! without permission! and he makes you uncomfortable, it needs to stop"

The girl kept trying though to stop her "Connie, I don't want anyone to get hurt, please". 

Connie sighed at the girls pleading tone and she turned around, waiting for her to catch up "okay, but if it happens again you need to promise you'll tell someone". 

Lexi quickly nodded, agreeing. she knew she wouldn't though, The only way people would find out is if they saw it happening, the girl thought she wasn't worth fighting over.

Connie walked into the change rooms and Adam Banks immediately made eye contact with her confused as his girlfriend wasn't in tow, but about 4 seconds later the small girl came into the room smiling "sorry guys, I was just in the bathroom" she said softly to the team who was all looking at her.

But Adam Banks knew her better, the saw the sad look hidden in her red eyes that were obviously like that from crying. While everyone else just laughed at the small girl Adam Banks studied her. He walked over to the girl and sat next to her "you okay?".

The girl couldn't lie to the boy so she simply shook her head, before the boy could ask anymore questions she cut him off "we will talk later okay? I Promise". 

The boy frowned "Are we okay? Is it something I did? Whatever I did im sorry" The girl laughed slightly at the boy immediately apologising for something he didn't do. 

"Oh you're so cute" she said as she wrapped her arms around him, though confused he hugged back tightly "yes gorgeous, of course we are okay". The boy took that response as good enough for him at the moment as he leant down and pecked her on the cheek.

Lexi headed back to her locker as they received the warm ups in 5 minute warning. She opened her bag and looked at the picture of the core four she had taken off of her dressing table to bring with her. She looked at the picture and smiled, slowly looking up at the roof imagining Ellie there "I'll make you proud El" she murmured before kissing the picture and slipping it back into her bag safely. The girl touched the scrunchie and was overwhelmed with a feeling of warmth. Ellie was there and she was ready to watch the girl kick some ass