He Harassed you!

The team were finally out on the rink as they prepared for their first game. Alexis skated to her position, right wing. She smiled softly as her eyes drifted to her boyfriend in his usual centre position, her eyes drifted further as she saw Guy in the left wing spot. The girl grinned at her best friend as he sent her a wink. For a moment she thought of Elliot, that was her spot and it always would be, but if she had to play with someone else Ellies position she was glad that it was Guy.

The puck was dropped and Adam immediately got it, passing it swiftly to Lexi before  knocking down the Trinidad Player and skating along, the girl beat a few defenders before passing it back to Guy who stick-handled around the Iceland defence and passed it to Adam, Lexi skated behind him incase he needed back up, the boy neared the goal spinning making the defenders fall before passing it between legs to Lexi, the girl received the puck and quickly skated forward, smacking the puck into the net.

The Buzzer went off and Lexi held her stick in the air as her teammates approached her, they pulled her into a hug grinning at her "Yes Little Lexi!" she heard Guy yell as she laughed. The girl looked into the crowd smiling as she skated to the bench, allowing  the second line to come on. Coach called a time out as all the team skated up to talk tactics.

The girl froze and stopped skating as she swore she saw Elliot standing in the crowd clapping for her, the girl stood still, not breaking eye contact with the girl, worrying if she blinked she wold be gone. Her boyfriend skated up behind her also going to the bench. He placed his arms on her shoulders, frowning at how bad she was shaking "You okay cutie?" he asked, looking to see what she was looking at.

"Do you see her" the girl said in a trance. "See who" the boy questioned softly. Before the girl could answer Bombay yelled out "guys you gotta get off the ice hurry up" the girl snapped her attention to Bombay, quickly skating off before sitting on the bench looking up into the same spot. The girl was gone, Lexi frowned taking off her helmet having a drink, the girl grabbed onto her scrunchie in confusion.

The girl was called back on without Adam as Luis the second line right wing got hurt. She skated out and was immediately smacked into the boards, she went to get up and another player smashed into her again, the girl just stood up through the pain to show she wasn't weak and kept skating, she stole the puck from the centre of the ice and quickly skated towards the opposing teams net, she beat a few players and skated under ones legs before doing a wrap around and hitting the puck into the top left corner.

As soon as Lexi went on Adam Banks smiled, watching his small but mighty girlfriend kicking ass and taking names was one of his favourite things.

The girl was banged into the boards not once but twice and Adam felt this anger rise at the thought of someone hurting her. He watched as she got up and quickly and stole the puck, beating several players all by herself and scoring. He stood up not being Able to help himself he yelled "YES CUTIE", she turned to him and blew him a kiss which he responded by throwing his hand up in the air and catching it, putting it in his pocket.

The boy sat next to Charlie Conway looking out into the crowd. The Latter turned his attention to him teasingly "hey got a girl in the stands", Adam rolled his eyes looking towards the boy "see that pretty little thing over there on the ice?" he said pointing towards Lexi who was dancing around to the music that was playing as Trinidad scored. Both boys laughed as Charlie nodded "that's the only girl ill ever need, im just looking at the scouts man"

Charlie smiled "first of all yuck" he joked "second of all, don't worry about scouts man, just play your best" the boy just nodded.

By the end of the game Team USA had managed to score 7 more goals, completing a 9-2 win. "That wasn't a game that was a statement" Bombay smiled as they all cheered.