First practice.

The girl couldn't help but giggle and turned to Adam  who was smiling too.

The group skated over towards Mr Tibbles and waited as he was waking up,  Adam was behind Lex resting his chin on top of her head.

Tibbles then informed the group  he wanted a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake which for some reason led the teacher to believe he was okay.

"Im Michelle MacKay their tutor" she introduced shaking coaches hand as he looked at her starstruck.

"Hi,I'm coach Bombay, their coach"he stated laughing awkwardly.

Alexis face palmed at her Coach.

Alexis heard her boyfriend speak from above her "who said we need a tutor?" he stated frowning. 

Dean followed up with his own complaint "I don't need no school".

Lexi scoffed getting the attention of everyone "with grammar like that I think you do" she informed him

Dean rolled his eyes "what's that supposed to mean smart ass" he fired back at her.

Lexi just rolled her eyes at him "you just used a double negative in the sentence dude"

"You must think you're so smart huh?" he responded.

The girl went to respond but Adam fired back before she could "she is, so shut your mouth and stop talking to her like that before I put my fist through your face"

The girl turned to look at him causing him to remove his chin from her head, she gave him a thankful smile as he grinned back, the girl turned around and felt Adam snake his hands around her waist and she leant back into him.

The girl snapped her attention to Goldberg as he spoke next requesting optional attendance. The rest of the team frantically agreed as she seemed like she was agreeing as she stated school will be optional. Lexi knew better and was proven right when MacKay added that if they don't attend they will not be eligible to play.

Bombay decided to get the team to do some team work activities, currently they were all tied together with rope. 

"This is more crowded then a truckload of goats" Dwayne the Cowboy whined.

Lexi gasped as she felt hands behind her butt, she knew it wasn't her boyfriend as he was a few rows behind her as he was tall and didn't wanna block her view.

"Whos touching my butt please stop" she spat out.

Dean smirked "that would be me hot stuff"

She heard her boyfriend speak up from the back "Get your hands off her man, or I swear to god"

She then heard Charlie's voice "I'll hit you so hard you wont wake up till your 6 feet under" the girl giggled in her head at her cousin trying to be tough.

"Damn Lexi you got two lovers now huh? Slut" he teased rudely.

"Hey dude shut your mouth" she heard the new girl Sadie defend as she turned to smile at her.

The girl angrily turned to Dean "First of all I'm not a slut, Adam is my boyfriend and has been for over two years and Charlie is my cousin, so how about you shut your mouth, train, don't speak to me and keep your hands away from my butt" she spoke punching him in the gut as he breathed out in pain.

The girl grinned when she heard connie and Sadie in unison "Yes queen"

Bombay encouraged the team to work together but nothing was ever that easy, everyone was arguing and pulling different ways whilst lexi stood still not caring.

Soon the arguing and moving around caused all the ducks to fall down.

Lexi braced for the cold ice but smiled softy as she saw she had landed on one of her friends.

"Sorry" she mumbled apologetically.

Guy just stood up offering a hand "its all good lex, you're so tiny I could hardly feel you" he teased about her size like he always did.

The girl rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out as he helped pull her up.

Dean and Fulton were arguing trying to see who had the biggest dick, oh sorry I meant ego.

The team once again hit the floor as coach began to get frustrated.

"Im not untying you until you all move as one"

It took a while but the team eventually pulled themselves together and became a "lean mean fighting machine" in Avermans words.

The team was sitting on the ice listening to their coach as Lexi was sprawled on the ice her head in Adams lap as he stroked her hair.

Lexi sat up when she heard Bombay tell Dwayne to round up some stray cattle, she was confused as she was zoned out but Adam quickly pulled her off and took off skating holding her hand and pulling her along.

Lexi got the hang of the game and soon it was just her and Adam left, currently Dwayne was chasing Adam so the girl skated to the bench, leaning against it having a drinks and catching her breath.

The girl threw her head back and smiled at her cousin "hey char" she grinned giving him a wave

"Hey Little lex" he grinned back, "oh heads up he has just roped Adam its just you left".

The girl turned around and saw Dwayne skating towards her.

"Sorry Alexis, im going to have to rope you now. 

The girl skated closer looking like she gave up, Dwayne smirked and swung the rope, as he did the girl skated at him quickly, giving him a little push and knocking him down before zooming to safety as the team cheered for her.

The girl looked and saw Dwayne was still on the ground, confused as how she got away. Taking this moment as her opportunity the girl skated up, quietly grabbed the rope and waited for him to stand.

As he stood up and looked for the rope the girl threw it, it landed around him as he looked down at himself shocked.

"Well cowboy" she stated in a horrible southern accident "I do believe you have been roped.

Connie skated over to the girl "Yes Lexi " she yelled giving her a hug.

"Way to  go Lexi" the boy said holding a hand out.

Not one for  handshakes the girl pulled him into a quick hug.

"Oh yeah she's a hugger" Averman cut in 

"Alright that's long enough" Adam said skating over to the girl and pulling her into his chest as she giggled.  

"I'll take one babe" she heard Dean say.

The girl heard a thump and took her head away from Adams chest. 

She noticed that Charlie had pushed the bigger boy to the ground and was walking away innocently. 

She smiled at him and he gave her a wink and grin.