He wouldn't hurt a fly.

The next morning the Team was in the athletes area warming up for their game

The next morning the Team was in the athletes area warming up for their game. Lexi was next to Adam as they both stretched copying Portman who led the stretches. The girl had her hair down with a Team USA cap perched on her head to block out the extreme heat. 

The girl heard Connie whine from ahead of her "coach isn't here why do we have be?". Lexi didn't mind the workout, she enjoyed keeping in shape.

"We have a game tonight we have to work out" Averman responded to her. 

"I say mutiny, who's with me?" Golberg said standing up, Dwayne held his hand up "Golberg im too tired too mutiny". 

Lexi rolled her eyes "come on guys, its not like we couldn't use the conditioning" she spoke up.

Dean looked her up and down before scoffing "speak for yourself babe".

Lexi's boyfriend sprung up from his stretch "her name is lexi, not babe" he spat walking towards the bigger boy . The girl shook her head knowing what was about to happen. 

"Dont tell me how to talk rich boy" Dean stated as he pushed Adam. 

The team started fighting, Lexi walked up to the boys and attempted to seperate them, falling to the ground when Adam's arm flew out and hit her in the face. The boy didn't seem to notice and kept arguing. The girl groaned standing up and holding her nose that was bleeding, her cousin in the commotion turned to her and saw her bleeding nose, quickly grabbing his towel and giving it to her, she shoot him a small smile of thanks.

Lexi just stood back waiting for the fight to end "Hey Team USA, what are you going to do today a million jumping jacks?" the boy spoke as the team stopped fighting for a second. 

Dean shook him off "this kids crazier then me forget about him look Fulton" he stated trying to start another fight. Jesse Hall pushed through the crowd "Man im getting sick of you" the other boy was quick to respond "well im getting sick of seeing the USA get represented by a bunch of whining babies". 

Lexi zoned out the rest of the conversation as she focused on stopping her bleeding nose, she looked over and saw her boyfriend, as they made eye contact his eyes widened as he ran to the girl "You alright cutie?" he asked her worriedly, taking the towel from her and wiping her nose before holding it to her nose so she didn't have to. 

The girl nodded "just a hit to the nose, dont worry it was an accident though" she smiled. The boy frowned "are you sure it was an accident? Who did it?" he asked, Lexi laughed again, "You did gorgeous".

The boys eyes widened "I did it?!". 

The girl nodded "yeah someone knocked your arm and bam right into my face".

Adam grabbed her tightly pulling her into a hug "Im so so sorry cutie, I never wanted to hurt you, I never want to hurt you, I just trying to defend you, im sorry" he  said quickly as he threw out apologies.

The girl grabbed his hand "I know it was an accident gorgeous, relax you worry about me way too much" she informed him.

"I will never ever stop worrying about you Lexi, even if you wanted me too, I just cant, my brain and heart dont work that way" the boy stated as he leant down giving the girl a quick head kiss.

The team headed towards the courts that Russ and his team were playing, Lexi had used some water from her water bottle to clean her nose and she was looking as good as new.

"My little brother Russ here has been telling me that you guys have been choking big time" an older boy spoke out looking at the team. Jesse Hall responded in a way that made Lexi what to smack him upside the head "Your brothers got a big mouth".

The team looked around nervously before the boy looked at his brother and agreed "he does doesnt he" Lexi let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, getting beat up would really kill her vibe.

The girl half listened as the guy spoke about either playing like the real USA or rolling around in a bunch of Hay, Lexi was hoping it was the second but sadly she looked up to see the team playing hockey and she realised it was the first option. 

Lexi skated to the bench, watching her other teammates on the pavement. She smiled and cheered as Charlie smacked the puck into the garbage "Yes Char, you da king" she yelled as the boy pointed his hockey stick at her and sent her a grin.

The girl skated on to have a turn and watched as Luis once again couldn't stop and ran right into the fence, she let out a laugh and shook her head, turning away and stealing the puck. She quickly beat a few players and hit the puck easily into the can, she fake yawned at the other team "easy money" she teased as her team hugged her.

The teams continued playing as it got closer to the game, they all watched as Russ completed an almost superhuman shot that he informed them was called the "knucklepuck". Lexi was walking towards her bag went she felt a presence, she turned and saw one of the guys from the other team.  She shot him a smile "Dude, you're totally hot" he grinned the girl opened her mouth quickly to answer "Dude im totally in a relationship".

 The guys jaw dropped "aw man, who's the lucky dude?" The girl looked around before spotting her boyfriend "see that boy over there?" she stated.

 The boy nodded "you mean the one who looks like he could rip my head off right now" he stuttered out nervously . 

The girl laughed "Yes, but dont worry Adam wouldn't hurt a fly" she said as she saw the boy glaring at the boy she was talking too. "I mean unless they hurt him or I guess me" she added

She watched as turned his gaze to her and smiled as she sent him a wave "hey gorgeous, wait up" she yelled out to him as she turned to the other guy "uh nice to meet you, bye". She said sending him a dazzling smile that made the boys heart burst at her beauty.

Before the boy could stutter out a reply the girl was gone, he watched as she walked towards the boy. As if on instinct her boyfriend automatically took her hand as the girl starting skipping happily swinging their arms back and forth. 

Adam Banks looked at his girlfriend adoringly and she skipped towards the bus holding his hand  "its only fun if you skip with me" she teased. 

The boy couldn't really skip but he didn't want to upset his girlfriend so he tried his hardest as she giggled at him. Her giggle made everything worth it for him even if Fulton and Portman would never let him live it down.

a.n just a filler chapter before the game