Ice cream

Lexi Summer was jerked from her sleep as she heard screaming coming from down the hall. She knew the voice belonged to a certain cowboy. Worriedly she hopped out of bed and walked to the door, she opened it and squinted at the bright light she came face to face with. 

Dwayne was covered in shaving cream as he ran down the halls chasing some of the boys, the boys eyes landed on Luis and he began chasing him, Luis ran towards her and before she could ask what he was doing the boy was behind her picking her up and using her as a shield. 

The girls legs dangled. "Well that's not fair, you cant use the cute little one as a shield" Dwayne whined before turning away to go try to find someone else. Luis smiled and put the confused girl down "thanks lex" he stated before happily walking back to his dorm and shutting the door.

The girl just shook her head and headed back into her room shutting the door. She began to walk towards her bed when she saw her boyfriend he was tiredly sitting up "where did you go cutie? Are you okay". The girl laughed, even in his half asleep state he was worried about her. "Im fine Ad, the boys pulled a prank on Dwayne, I woke up to him screaming so I went to make sure he was all good" the boy just smiled tiredly "oh okay" he said beginning to lay back down., Lexi grinned at a sudden idea. She pushed her single mattress onto the floor before walking towards Adams bed "hey gorgeous, get out of bed for a second would you" she asked softly rubbing his head. The boy was confused but stood up. 

The girl quickly pulled his mattress to the floor next to hers pushing them together to create a double bed. The tired boy grinned flopping onto his bed "now we can cuddle" she smiled as he opened his arms, the girl fell into them as he pulled her close to him. The boy laid on his back as the girl rested her head on his chest and wrapped an arm around him. They both drifted back to sleep pretty quickly. 

The next day the team was in the locker rooms ready for another game. They were playing Italy. They all gathered together as Coach Bombay went to his interview. Alexis quickly braided her hair, grabbing the lucky scrunchie once again feeling warmth flow through her body, the girl quickly grinned, grabbing her picture and kissing it once again "Love you Ellie" she quickly tucked the photo away.

The first line began to skate onto the ice. Guy wrapped his arms around Lexi and Adam as he squeezed between them grinning "$5 says we score in the first 40 seconds" Lexi laughed "I say 25 seconds" she stated confidently, guy tapped her head "you're on little Lex"

Lexi smiled and turned to her boyfriend "okay gorgeous did you hear that, we have 25 seconds to score, if we do it ill buy you ice cream" she said smiling at him toothily showing her dimples.

The boy just laughed "ice cream you say, im in! Don't worry cutie you're amazing boyfriend will win the face off".

The girl grinned blowing him a kiss as he caught it then pressed his fingers to his lips. The game began and Adam did indeed win the face off, he passed the puck back to Guy and Lexi watched as Fulton skated ahead easily pushing the Italian players down, Guy shot it off to lexi who ducked underneath a check before beating two defenders and sliding the puck to Adam between her legs. The boy quickly moved forward and fired the puck into the net.

The buzzer went off and the team cheered as the group on the ice huddled celebrating. Lexi looked at the clock before turning to guy "well my boy look at that, 23 seconds." She teased. "Ill take my $5 after the game thanks". 

The boy rolled his eyes jokingly. The first line skated off. Lexi sat down and threw off her helmet as Adam plopped down next to her she grabbed his sweaty hand as he turned to look at her "thanks for scoring gorgeous , icecream on me tonight" she winked as he smiled at her "anything for you cutie".

Charlie spoke from behind them "ice cream?, can I come?!" he begged them. Lexi just smiled at the boy "Of course Char, if you score a goal" she teased. 

The girl watched as the Italians made a shot that Goldberg saved effortlessly, she smiled as she heard him tease the player "Hey, man, there was nothing on that. How about a real shot? Hey, paisan, meatballs are slowing you down? Uh, how do you say, in italiano, "wussy"?". The Italian player charged at Goldberg before the ref broke it up "what did I say?" Goldberg asked confused.

Lexi was back on the ice and watched as an Italian player knocked her cousin over, the girl glared and waited for her opportunity, she waited for the right moment before charging the player, she threw her entire body weight at him knocking him down as she heard a groan, the girl stole the puck and sent it to Charlie who was now up and skating, the boy passed It to Sadie who quickly passed it back to him and he fired it into the net. 

When the line reached the bench Charlie wrapped his arm around his cousin "thanks for hitting back for me" he smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder tiredly "no worries char".

He grinned as he remembered something "so because I scored a goal, can I come for ice cream" he begged. The girl ruffled his hair "Of course kid". Charlie opened his mouth to protest at being called kid but someone younger once again. The girl just put her hand over his mouth "don't harsh my vibe dude."

Team USA had tasted victory once again. Winning 6-0 over Italy.

After the game Charlie, Adam and Lexi decided to walk to get some ice cream, well the boys were walking. Lexi found herself on Adams back enjoying not having to walk. The boy held onto her thighs as she gently had her arms around the boys neck. 

They arrived at the ice cream parlour and walked inside. Lexi asked what the boys wanted and headed up to the counter to order while smiling. The girl ordered 2 chocolate sundaes and a caramel cone, the total came to 4.50. She handed the cashier a $5 and told her to keep the change.

 The girl hadn't actually taken the $5 from Guy, she wasn't like that, she knew the boy didn't have much and for him $5 could go a long way or be the difference between him being able to afford something. The girl knew she could afford it, the perks of her dad working so much meant she never had to really worry about money. 

True to her promise she bought her two friends their ice cream as they grinned both hugging her as she gave them their ice cream.  She smiled in contentment licking her caramel ice cream as they all headed back towards the dorms.