I'm trying

Lexi Summer was woken up to see the beautiful face of Adam Banks hovering over her. The boy had left her a note saying he was going out with guy for a bit but by the time he returned she was still asleep.

The girl smiled tiredly at him "Hey Cutie, some of the team wanna head to the beach for our day off, they are leaving in an hour wanna go?". The girl thought for a moment before nodding  sitting up and letting out a soft yawn and rubbing her eyes slightly.

Adam grinned at the adorable girl. He watched as she stood up looked at him and held her arms out a slight pout on her face as she looked at him. The girl didn't have to speak for Adam to know she wanted her morning hug.

The boy walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her, smiling softly to himself as the girl nuzzled her head into his chest and let out a small giggle as she squeezed him.

They pulled away "Ill see if Charlie wants to come, he will have a bitch fit if he knows we didn't invite him" Adam said as he motioned towards the sleeping boy, Lexi laughed and she immediately headed to the wardrobe grabbing her black bikini and a floral sun dress, the girl slipped on a pair of booty shorts underneath incase it was windy.. 

The girl walked into the bathroom to change quickly brushing her hair and teeth before changing and applying her favourite perfume and deodorant. She smiled at her reflection, freezing slightly as she saw Ellie smiling back at her in the mirror, the girl whipped around excitedly but frowned as she saw no one was there.

Lexi grabbed the lucky scrunchies and wrapped it around her wrist smiling as she felt the familiar presence of Ellie. She wondered when the picture Alex sent would arrive, it felt strange not being able to talk to her friend before she went to bed.

Taking a deep breath to slightly calm herself the girl threw the door open, Charlie was just beginning to get out of bed while Adam was finishing getting changed into his swim trunks. Lexi smiled as she watched Charlie stretch and tiredly yawn. 

The boy spotted her and sent her a smile, holding his arms out as he jokingly whined like a baby and fake pouted "Morning hug little Lexi". 

The girl laughed at her cousin and walked toward him, ever since they were babies whenever they  spent the night together they had a morning hug, their parents used to make them do it because they thought it was so dang cute and eventually it just became a tradition, whenever they saw each other for the first time whether it be at school or one of their houses they hugged, that was their way of communicating their love and need for each other.

The boy shocked Lexi by at the last second charging at her and picking her up swinging her small body side to side in a bear hug. "Wow Char" she laughed as her legs dangled.

Charlie let her down before grabbing his swim trunks and heading to the bathroom to change, Lexi turned her attention to her boyfriend, he was laying on his bed playing with his lucky hockey puck waiting to go to the beach. The girl smiled to herself as she walked towards the boy, he looked up and saw her approaching, placing the puck down and reaching out for the girl dragging her down onto the bed as she laughed.

"Hey Lex?" he asked her as he was on his back with her laying on his chest hugging him, the girl hummed in response. "One day maybe I could lay on you when we cuddle?". The girl snorted imagining his 6 foot body laying on her small one "Adam, tell me how im supposed to breathe with no air, you'd smother me" she laughed. 

Adam frowned before realising his body would literally cover the small girls and he let out a laugh "oh yeah, never mind cutie, I dont wanna kill you". 

The two just laid together, taking in each others company before Charlie flung the bathroom door open "okay, thats its, thats enough, release the minor banks". he demanded pretending to sound like a policeman