Not in a million years

Casey Conway had walked down the stairs ready to leave the Summer household. The women had spent about an hour consoling the sobbing girl and reassuring her that it would be okay. 

She knew this would forever hurt the girl and it would take a while for all of her broken pieces her to be put back together again, but the woman had already begun formulating a plan to ensure Isaac and Lexi would never be alone again.

Charlie began to follow his mum out the door but his hand was grabbed and he was quickly pulled back by Lexi, she sent him a grin "Sleepover?" she proposed "Adam is coming back over too".

The girl didnt want to be alone, thats when she got stuck in her own depressing thoughts, where she let her inner demons overwhelm her, she needed company and the boy knew that.

 The boy sent his cousin an excited smile before turning to his mom "Is that alright?" he questioned. Casey Conway just nodded her head "l'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon" she stated before walking out the door, causing the two teens to send each other grins.

"Pound it" Charlie said to the small girl as he held out his fist, the girl laughed and hit her fist against his waiting one.

She once again felt overwhelmingly grateful for best friend, the boy would do anything for her, he showed her what family love was. He, in his own way taught her about herself worth and value as a person, he was the reason she was able to continue living.

"I love you" she informed the boy softly as she turned her attention to him, the boy's eyes softened, and he let out a small smile "I love you too little Lex".

The girl smiled a teary smile and walked into the boy's arms, wrapping her arms around his waist as he pulled her close, wrapping his arms around the girl's small shoulders. "Promise me you'll never leave me, you'll never hate me, my heart couldn't take it"

Charlie laughed softly, she felt the vibrations of his chest as she rested her head on him "I'd never leave you little Lexi and I could never hate you. Not in a million years, I promise".

The girl smiled in content at the boys promise and pulled away, the two turned their attention to the door when they heard it open, Adam Banks stepping inside quickly followed by two figures that the girl knew and loved.

"Guy! Alex!" the girl cheered as she ran at them pulling them into a group hug."What are you doing here" she grinned.

"Adam called, told us what happened, we thought you might have needed some friends" Guy said sympathetically  as he released the girl from their hug.

The girl turned to Adam "Thankyou Gorgeous" she said softly sending the boy she loved a smile and opening her arms, slight pout on her face as she waited for her hug

Adam just walked towards the girl, pecking her forehead and wrapping her in a hug, the girl giggled slightly as she closed her eyes and squeezed the boy.

She pulled away before yelling out to her friends excitedly "Sleepover!". She stated causing them all to cheer.

The five raced to the movie room and threw themselves on the various couches, Lexi and Adam sat themselves in the two person love seat while the other three boys made themselves comfy on different lounges.

The girl quickly stood up causing her boyfriend to look at her confused, "I gotta get snacks, how could I forget the snacks" she grinned as she raced out of the room, the 4 boys laughed at the small girl.

Adam stood up "I'll go help her, we all know she cant reach the top shelf unless I lift her" he stated with a smile. 

The boy headed towards the kitchen and saw his girlfriend making popcorn and attempting to jump to open the cupboard. He laughed causing the girl to turn around "Oh, hey gorgeous, the candy and chips are on the top shelf, a little help?" she grinned, the couple was extremely used to this situation by now, the taller boy often having to accomplish tasks for the girl.