Game Day

Lexi Summer was awoken by Charlie Conway early on the morning of the Iceland game, the pair were meeting the team early for breakfast and heading for warm ups prior to the game. 

The girl slowly slipped out from Adams grasp watching as he frowned at the loss of her Body warmth but rolled back over and continued sleeping, Lexi's eyes then drifted to Alex Larson, she smiled to see the boy asleep on the couch with a smile on his face , she assumed he was dreaming of Elliot.

Charlie was already dressed so he quietly sat on his bed and waited for the girl, the pair were careful not to wake up Adam and Alex, the two didnt need to be at the game till later, Lexi thought it would be best to let them sleep. 

Lexi grabbed her clothes before heading to the bathroom getting herself fully ready for the day. It took about 30 minutes before she swung open the door. Charlie looked up and shot her a big smile, she smiled toothily back before grabbing her bag.

The girl froze, putting her bag down, quickly grabbing paper and leaving her boyfriend a good morning note.

Hey Gorgeous. 

Charlie and I have headed down to the game, we didnt want to wake you or Alex up any earlier than we needed to, besides you just looked too dang cute. I'll see you when you come to the locker room to wish us luck, I wish you could be playing with us but im sure we will have loads more chances to share the ice together .

Love Lexi

The girl folded the letter and placed in on the bed next to Adam before leaning over and giving the sleeping boy a quick kiss on the forehead. She turned and grabbed her bag again following her cousin out the door.

The pair finally decided to speak after they were far enough away they wouldn't disturb the sleeping boys "Good Morning Char" Lexi smiled as she placed her bag down and threw her arms around her cousin. Charlie just grinned fondly as he dropped his bag "Morning Little Lexi".

The two continued down the hallway "are you nervous for today?" Charlie questioned. The girl just laughed "I am absolutely shitting my pants" she informed him making him laugh.

The boy threw his arm around his cousins shoulders "I got you, I wont let anything happen to you" the girl grinned back "I got your back too char bear, always have and always will" she said holding her hand out for a fist bump which Charlie gladly accepted.

The two continued walking, Lexi felt weird not having her boyfriend beside her but she was grateful to have her cousin and friends with her. As the two approached the hall to have breakfast Lexi grinned at the sight of her bestfriend.

"Guy" she yelled out, warning him what was about to happen. She watched as the boy looked up and grinned, sending her a smile. He stood up from his seat and opened his arms, bracing for impact.

The girl took off in a run charging towards the boy and throwing herself into his arms, for the second time in a row Guy managed to stay up standing, laughing at the small girl. The pair heard Connie and Sadie laughing from behind them.

"Good Morning Lexi" he said as he held her in a hug, "Good morning Guy". she responded before being ready to speak again, however before she could say her usual statement Guy cut her off "yes, I missed you too little lexi, even though I saw you yesterday" he teased her. The girl pulled away and rolled her eyes jokingly.

Charlie had finally approached the pair and Lexi followed him to the different food stations to get breakfast, the pair both got some nutrigrain and toast, not really in the mood for eating. Lexi shot her cousin a smile as he sat down between her and Sadie, on the other side of Lexi sat Guy then connie.