Me too, Always

Alexis Summer woke up in her boyfriends arms, a big grin on her face as she sighed in contentment, the girl leaned over and placed a kiss on the boys cheek watching as he subconsciously smiled at the contact.

The girl slowly slid out of bed and grabbed her clothes heading into the bathroom to shower and change into her team oufit, she was  trying to be quiet and not wake her cousin and boyfriend but that failed when she tripped over Adams skate and fell to the ground letting out a huge thud.

Both boys sprung up quickly, looking to see the girl sprawled on the floor. "You good Cutie? Her boyfriend asked concerned. The girl just nodded shooting a thumbs up as she groaned "put your skates away next time please gorgeous" she laughed "just leave me alone to die" she sighed dramatically. Adam just laughed before he quickly hopped up and headed towards her.

The girl continued to lay for a few moments before she felt herself get picked up from the floor and stood up she turned and saw Adam smiling at her "couldn't let you die, couldn't live without you" he said.

The boys tone said it was a joke but his eyes said he was serious. Truth be told the boy couldn't imagine living life without the girl. He thought about how hard it would be to be alone, his mind drifted as he thought of Alex Larson, the boy was in love with Elliot cruise, he always would be but she was was gone, he would never get the chance to tell her or hug her or spend time with her. Adam was forever grateful he still had Lexi.

"Good morning Cutie" he simply stated, opening his arms, the girl didn't need any more of an invitation as she walked into his chest and wrapped her arms around the him while the boy squeezed her gently.

The girl pulled away to see Charlie standing there "me too" he whined wanting to be included. Lexi just laughed before walking to her cousin pulling him into a hug, he smiled and hugged back before he turned to Adam

"okay cake-eater your turn, give me a hug" Charlie said grinning. "You wish dude" Adam Banks laughed. Lexi watched as her cousin started running towards her boyfriend who started running around the room "Banksy give me a hug" he whined jokingly "come on bro" he said huffing as he ran.

They both kept running around for a few minutes before Lexi spoke up "oh for goodness sakes Gorgeous just give him a hug, he won't ever stop chasing you otherwise" she said sternly but smiling

Adam banks stopped running and turned to Charlie "okay bro bring it in" he said laughing, the smaller boy grinned "Adam Darling catch me" he teased as he ran and jumped at Adam, knocking them both to the floor as they groaned in pain.

Lexi just rolled her eyes, stepping over the two and walking into the bathroom. The girl threw off her pyjamas, shivering as the cold hit her body and turned on the hot water to the point it was burning her skin.

Lexi thought  about the last 48 hours of her life. To say it was an emotional roller coaster would be putting it gently, she was glad that she had made up with Adam, she wouldn't be able to survive without him but deep deep down part of her ached as she knew he still lied, part of her ached as she remembered what she had gone through. While talking about it to the girls helped it brought an unnecessary amount of pain back into her heart.

The girl must have zoned out because she was snapped out of her daze by a knock on the bathroom door "you alright Lexi? You've been in there a while" she heard the voice of her cousin. The girl nodded before realising he couldn't see her "Yeah sorry Char bear, just zoned out" she laughed quickly turning off the water.

Lexi smiled as she heard her cousin laughing "hurry up though, we need to meet the team in an hour and a half  and Adam and I still need to get ready and you know your pretty boy boyfriend takes atleast 30 minutes to brush his hair" Charlie teased

Lexi heard a slap followed by a groan in pain, Adam had slapped the boy. The girl ignored the pair, quickly doing her morning routine and getting dressed

She threw the door opened to see the to boys making out on floor, im joking they were both on their beds packing their hockey bags.

The pair were both fully dressed. "Bathrooms free" she sing songed. Charlie shot up "shot gun first" he said turning to Adam throwing his middle fingers up and running into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Adam looked over at Alexis his heart stopping as he watched her laughed. He was frozen as he admired her beauty, he loved hearing her laugh, he loved the way her dimples showed and her nose crinkled, he loved the way her eyes scrunched up and he loved the way she threw her head back and looked up towards the sky. It was almost like every time she laughed she was looking up to share her laughter with El.

The boy smiled as he remembered his  best friend, wondering where she was sitting in the room at the current moment, he figured she was on the lounge snoring as she slept with her mouth open and drool coming out. That seemed to be how most of the core fours sleepovers went. Adam and Lexi always thought she looked so funny but Alex thought she always looked beautiful.

While thinking about the girl he hadn't noticed his girlfriend had walked towards him, she reached out and took his hand snapping him out of his daze as he looked down at her "You okay?" She questioned looking up at him concerned.

 The boy just nodded, Lexi seemed to read his mind "Thinking about El?" She asked softly as the boy hummed in response, the girl sent him a sad smile "me too, always".

The golden trio were all finally ready and they headed down to breakfast, grabbing some toast to go because they had to meet Coach Bombay. As usual the three were the last to arrive rushing in just before the coach had begun to speak. Adam and Charlie sat on top of a picnic table, Lexi sat infront of Adam on the seat, he leaned her back against his legs. 

Bombay spoke about the distractions he had faced in LA. Lexi giggled as she watched the man throw a cardboard cut out of himself into the fire in a barrel, the girl turned to look at Adam find he was already looking down at her, smiling softly enjoying the sound of her tinkling soft laughter. 

As they locked eyes neither wanted to turn away, they could sit there all day and just look at each other. "Hey Lovebirds" Charlie spoke, "pay attention" he teased, tapping Lexi on the head making her slap his hand away and turn around crossing her arms.

The girl was trying to pretend she was mad but both boys could see the smile playing at her lips.