I'm sorry.

The golden trio walked into their dorm room and sat on their beds, to say they were exhausted was  an understatement. They had to be up for school in a couple of hours and weren't sure how they could make it through the whole day. 

The 3 all still had to shower and change so by the time they did they only had 2 hours until they had to be up for class. Lexi and Adam had still left their mattresses on the floor of the large room, allowing them to have the comfort of one another during the night. The boy laid down on his side and rested his head on his hand as he watched his girlfriend emerge from the bathroom, to say they were all exhausted was the understatement of the century.

Lexi rubbed her eyes tiredly and walked over to Adam but not before stubbing her toes on her sleeping cousins bed "son of a bitch" she whisper yelled hopping around as her boyfriend rolled onto his stomach and tried frantically to hide his laughs and not wake up Charlie.

The girl hopped towards her bed still holding her foot and fell onto it, turning to her boyfriend and grinning, she watched as he rolled back onto his back before laying herself comfortably on his chest, the boy put his arm around her and pulled her close, the two drifting to sleep in a matter of moments.

It had felt like they had been asleep for 2 minutes when the alarm went off, Adam and Charlie had survived on 2 hours sleep before, they had had many nights where they stayed up till light playing video games so they were able to wake up without too much of a struggle, Lexi however needed a minimum of 7 hours if she was to survive.

Both boys were dressed and ready to go whilst lexi had fallen back asleep. "lexi, we gotta go" Charlie said softly shaking the girl. 

"I just need to clean my teeth, im not changing" she muttered tiredly. The girl was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. She sat up and walked like a zombie too the bathroom quickly brushing her teeth. She lazily sat on her bed and put her shoes on.

She looked up when she heard Adam laugh "cutie, they are on the wrong feet".

The girl looked down then back up, before she could even ask he was on his knees changing her shoes over for her and tying the laces.

Charlie looked at this watch "we have class like now, we gotta go".

The boy nodded "hey gorgeous,  wanna give me a lift" the small girl asked softly, Adam Banks just laughed as he picked the girl up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck as he held under her thighs. 

Charlie picked up the girls school bag and followed the two out the door. 

The team all smiled when the 3 walked in, the small girl clinging to Adam with her eyes shut. They were a few minutes late and Miss Mackay noticed.

"Sorry" the two boys said. The teacher just smiled and looked questionably at the small girl in what looked to be her sleepwear.

Adam walked over to a seat and put the girl down, she whined at the loss of his warmth and touch as she tiredly slid into a seat, Adam sat on one side of her and Charlie on her other. 

The team had being doing their absolute best to stay awake but had all began to drift off. The room was silent until they heard a bang, everyones heads snapped up as they saw Lexi sprawled on the floor, she had fallen asleep and fell out of her chair. "sorry" she mumbled as she sprung back into her seat as her cousin laughed.

"Why are you all so tired" she questioned the class "Coach kept us after the game last night, we had practice for hours, we all have only had like 2 hours sleep" Ken answered tiredly.

Mackay's jaw dropped "go back and get some sleep guys, and practice is cancelled. I cant believe Gordon would do that".

"Neither could we" Fulton mumbled as he stood up.

Everyone began filing out of the room, Adam noticed his girlfriend was asleep again, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her from the chair, carrying her bridal style. Charlie had already tiredly taken her bag with him so Adam just had to bring his bag and his girl. 

He tiredly walked down the hallway opening the door to the dorm, he carefully placed the girl down on the bed, noticing Charlie already laying down and laid into bed himself, throwing the blankets around the two of them and giving the girl a kiss on her head. She opened her eyes briefly and smiled moving closer to him to allow him to wrap his arms around her while they slept. 

Lexi opened her eyes a few hours later, it was 2pm, she noticed that Adam and Charlie were gone, she saw a note on the bed.

Hey Cutie,

Charlie and I have gone down to the pool , when you get this come down, unless you don't want to um its totally up to you.

Love, Adam.

The girl grinned at her goofy boyfriend , before changing into her bikini before throwing one of Adams tshirts on as a dress, the girl was so small the shirt went to her knees easily.

Lexi headed down towards the pool and was met by Dean Portman.

"Hey" he trailed off awkwardly scratching his head

The girl cleared her throat "hi?" she questioned unsurely, kind of concerned for her safety

"I uh, I just wanna say im sorry. I should have touched you any of those times and I definitely shouldn't have ripped that picture up. I didn't realise your friend was dead, I mean even if she was alive Its still not okay to mess with other peoples property" the boy rambled "ive been treating you like crap just because I think you're pretty and its not been fair on you, ill do better I swear, I was wondering if we could be friends?" he asked softly.

Lexi could here the sincerity in his voice and smiled softly holding out her hand for him to shake "I'm Lexi Summer, nice to meet you". The boy smiled and took her hand shaking it "Dean Portman, pleasure is all mine".

She shot him a smile and put on her sunglasses "see you around Dean" she said whilst walking away.

The girl walked to the pool to see Adam, Charlie, Guy, Sadie and Connie messing around, they were all in their little couples (well Sadie and Charlie weren't official but he was working on it). Adam looked left out, the girl threw off the t-shirt and sunglasses and headed towards the pool. The group hadn't seen her so she walked over "Hi excuse me, gorgeous boy over there are you single?" she asked pointing to Adam, the boy snapped his head up and sent her a goofy smile. 

"No sorry I have a girlfriend, who I am totally in love with" he teased. 

Lexi just put on a fake frown continuing the joke, "oh im sure she's amazing, sorry for intruding, let me know if you ever break up with her, ill be here" she spoke before turning around and pretending to walk away. 

She gasped as wet hands wrapped around her waist hugging her from behind.  "you aren't getting away that easy" he teased as he spun her around, he bent down and pressed a kiss to her lips. 

"You're so cute, I love you" he said to the girl as she giggled "I love you too gorgeous" she replied as Sadie and connie awed, this was the first time they heard the two say they loved each other.

The two other boys pretended to vomit as the two pulled away. The girl got a running start and threw herself into the pool splashing water all over the two boys. Adam grinned copying her movements, cannonballing into the pool and splashing the boys with way more water than the small girl.

The 6 teens spent the afternoon in the pool together they played chicken, Marco polo and just enjoyed each others company, the rest of the group finding it extremely funny that lexi couldn't touch the bottom even on her toes at the deep end.

For one afternoon the stress of winning the junior goodwill games was forgotten and the teens were able to relax and have fun together.