I'm sure she doesn't mind seeing you.

Alexis Summer and Adam Banks weren't the most punctual people so when Gordon Bombay wanted everyone to be at the airport by 9 he should have make sure to tell the young couple 8 because maybe then they wouldn't be frantically running through the airport at 9:40 trying to get to their gate before it closed. 

The two got off to a rough start, Lexi had slept over at Adams so they could get up together and get ready whilst Adam's dad drove them. The one minor problem was that Adam had forgotten to set his alarm, so when he woke up to Lexi screaming out to him it was 8:30 and the airport was an hour away the boy really thought the two of them wouldnt make it in time to get on the plane and represent Team USA. The pair both got dressed in and brushed their teeth in record time grabbing their backs and heading out to the car with no shoes on or hair brushed, they had an hour for that stuff, they needed to be on the road.

Charlie Conway sighed looking down at his watch, he knew he should have hung out with the pair the prior night, as much as he loved his best friends he knew they were always going to be late. The ducks couldn't wait around, sadly they had to start boarding the plane. 

"Oh man" Sadie mumbled to Charlie "What will we do without them?".

Normally the two could just hop on a later flight but due to the time of year and decrease in prices all tickets were sold, if they weren't on this flight then they weren't making their first game.

Charlie went to answer as he handed the lady his ticket when he heard guy yell "hey I see them, they are going to make it!"

The teamed turned their heads to see Adam and Lexi holding hands sprinting towards them, the last of the team boarded before Adam and Lexi handed their tickets and ran through just before the airhostess shut the door.

Everyone cheered for them as Lexi bent over gasping "oh my god Ad, never again" the girl panted out as she tried to breath, Charlie pulled out his drink bottle and passed it to the girl who gave him a grateful smile as she took some sips to even out her breathing.

Adam was used to the cardio so he wasn't as exhausted, he just smiled at his girlfriend as she stood infront of him waiting to get on the plane, the boy stood behind her wrapping his arms around her as she leant back into him.

The team all moved to their seats, Lexi was both excited and nervous to see she had the window seat.

She turned to see who was sitting next to her and was extremely happy to see Adam and Charlie sitting in her row. Bombay must have ask the airport to assign certain seats because everyone seemed to be sitting next to who they wanted.

The girl was suddenly gripped with anxiety as she realised soon she would be flying in the air, she had never been on a plane and it was foreign to her. The girl had only ever heard bad things about planes. 

She turned ghostly white as she looked down, refusing to look up.

Charlie who was conversing with Adam noticed his cousins sudden change stared at her confused, Adam followed the boys look and saw his girlfriend gripping the chair practically shaking.

He took her hand of the chair and placed it in his hand, using the other one to lift her chin "you okay Lexi?" he asked gently. The girl looked at him and mumbled "never been on plane before, im scared"

He mentally awed at how cute she looked before he just smiled "I'll never let anything happen to you, I always promised you that".

She looked into his eyes and took a deep breath, gasping as the plane began taking off down the runway. The girl squeezed her boyfriends hand as hard as she could, which wasn't enough to injure the stronger boy. 

Once they were finally up in the air the boy spoke to the girl "hey lexi, open your eyes, look outside."

She forced her eyes open and looked out the window gasping at how pretty it looked. 

She turned to Adam "it's beautiful" she gushed looking outside once again before turning to her boyfriend.

The boy just looked into her eyes "just like you" he told her softly as her heart melted.

She giggled "No Ad not just me, you're beautiful as well, both inside and out" 

The girl shot him a smile and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Lexi had been waiting a few minutes looking outside, thinking about her friend when she realised something.

She turned to her boyfriend whispering quietly as Charlie had been sleeping "Hey Ad" she mumbled as the boy hummed in response turning his attention away from the tv he was watching.  "The higher up we go the closer we are to Ellie,  its almost like I can see her and hear her voice, I wonder if she can see me" the girl smiled, her hand still hadn't left her boyfriends.

Adam smiled at the girl "Im sure she always is looking down on us and you know what cutie? im sure she doesnt mind seeing your beautiful face up close". He leaned in giving her a kiss on the lips as she smiled.