Roommates?

Team USA had finally departed the plane, they all walked towards the baggage carousel huddling together as they waited. 

Alexis was standing with Guy while the two discussed their excitement for the tournament, she spotted her luggage coming though.  "Oh theres my bag" she smiled heading towards it.

Guy stopped her "I'll get it for you" he said giving her a smile. They boy disappeared for a few seconds and came back with her bag.

"Wow Guy, so nice of you" the girl laughed pretending to wipe away tears "im touched" she teased

Guy was quick with his own teasing response "I didn't trust you to be able to lift a bag that's nearly bigger then you before it went too far". 

The girl sighed "always with the height jokes".

He just smiled and put an arm around her lazily "come on little lexi, you know I love you" he said, making sure to emphasise the word little.

The girl groaned at her childhood nickname, Charlie and Isaac had invented it when she was 5 as a term of endearment but quickly as she became older her friends used it to tease her.

Jokingly the girl pushed the boy away rolling her eyes before walking towards her boyfriend who was talking to Jesse Hall. She waited patiently not wanting to interrupt the conversation but when the boy saw her he smiled and held his arms out slightly. She grinned as she ran over to him and collided into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. The whole time this was happening the boy had still managed to continue his conversation with Jesse Hall.

The girl pulled away from the hug and  turned so she could talk to Jesse. Adam immediately hugged her from behind savouring her warmth. The team had gotten all their bags and headed to their bus to the dorms. Lexi hopped on and sat down as her boyfriend loaded her suitcase at the bottom of the bus for her. She looked around at everyone in their own conversations.

The girl noticed Charlie sitting next to Sadie, the boys eyes lit up like Adams did when he saw Lexi. The girl sighed happily knowing her cousin had a crush that she would need to talk to him about later.

Lexi continued to look out the window before she felt someone throw themselves in the seat beside her, she smiled as she immediately knew who it was "Hey Cutie" he voice said softly causing the girl to turn to him "hello mi amore" she grinned.

The boy smiled down at her "im so excited for the games" he gushed.

Alexis simply smiled at her boyfriend "me too, who would have thought id ever be good enough to make Team USA, I think I was lucky they took most of the ducks, I don't really deserve it if im honest" the girl frowned towards the end. 

Lexi had these moments every now and again, where her vulnerability slipped out, although she was getting better her fear of imperfection was still showing up sometimes in her life. Luckily for her a certain Adam Banks had always been around to remind her of just how truly perfect she was to him.

The boy smiled softly as she spoke, noticing her fiddling with the scrunchie on her wrist, to anyone else It would look like a normal scrunchie but Adam Banks knew differently. It wasn't just any normal scrunchie it was the lucky scrunchie of one Elliot Cruise. The girl had gone to Elliots house and asked her parents if she was able to take a piece of Ellie with her to LA, they had made her cry when they gave her the lucky scrunchie. The girl had also bought a picture in her bag to display in her room. It was a picture of the core four, her bestfriends since birth Elliot, Adam, Larson and herself. 

Adam Banks didn't need to tell Alexis how great she was, she didn't make statements like that to seek praise and attention, he knew she just wanted to be comforted, the boy just simply wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to him tightly, she squeezed her eyes shut pushing the tears away and sighed in contentment as she rested her head on his shoulder.

The two sat in silence just enjoying each others company. After about an hour the bus pulled up to what the team could assume would be their dorms. They all eagerly hopped off the bus and headed inside, gathering in a hallway with their bags waiting for their room assignments.

Bombay approached, heading right to Alexis pulling her aside "look kid, theres been a mix up, they only thought there was 3 girls on the team and only provided accomodation for that many. Each room is for 3 people, I was hoping it would  be possible if you would share a room with Charlie and his roommate, im not sure who it will be but that's the only one with a spare spot, and with you two being related it just makes it easier, if that's okay with you". 

The girl was a little sad she wouldn't get to room with the other girls but she knew that wouldn't stop her from being involved in the girl talk, besides rooming with her cousin wasn't bad, she had done it plenty of times before.

She smiled reassuringly "sure Coach I can share with Char, I don't mind" 

He smiled in relief "thanks lexi, ill go tell the hotel and they can fully organise everyone else now"

Lexi grinned walking over to her cousin tugging on his arm as he looked at her and smiled "guess what char" 

He laughed "I don't know little lex, what?"

"There was a mix up in the rooms and I don't know who your other roommate is but I do know you gotta share with me " she teased

Charlie grinned picking her up and spinning her around "cousin sleepovers live on!"

"I just hope we don't get Averman" he whispered jokingly.

Bombay arrived with room assignments, the girl zoned out as they were called until she felt a presence standing over her, she looked up and saw Adam. 

"I'm rooming with Charlie". he smiled 

The girl grinned "I'm rooming with Charlie too, there wasn't enough room for all us girls"

Charlie headed over slinging his arms around both of their shoulders, on a lean because he had to bend for lexi but reach up for Adam. "The golden trio strikes again, just no funny business when im around" he teased pointing a finger at Adam.

The couple just laughed as Lexi stuck the finger up at Charlie and swiped the key from his grasp, she grabbed Adams hand and took off giggling, they found their room number and the girl unlocked the door, pulling her boyfriend in and slamming the door before Charlie could get in. The two cracked up laughing as they heard the boy demanding to be let in. 

They looked at each other smiling and Adam leaned down, pressing a quick kiss to her lips.

The girl waited till she knew Charlie was going to run at the door again like he had been doing for a few minutes and she quickly threw it open, watching as the boy charged into the room and landed right on the ground groaning loudly. The girl cracked up laughing before walking over and grabbing his hand, helping him off of the floor.  She looked at her boyfriend who was smiling at her fondly.

Oh yeah, Lexi could definitely make this room arrangement work

A.N DONT WORRY NO FUNNY BUSINESS WILL BE HAPPENING WITH MY CHILDREN, NOT WITH BIG CUZ CHAR CHAR AROUND