Oh my god

It was time for the final practice before the iceland game. The team arrived at the rink dressed in normal clothes like coach requested. It confused the group but nothing with Bombay ever seemed to really make sense.  

Lexi was dressed in some black demin  jeans, a white turtle neck and her favourite denim jacket, she stood with her boyfriend who finally was able to have his sling off. The boy stood behind the girl and held her in a hug resting his chin on her head. "Hey Coach? shouldn't we have our hockey gear on?" Luis asked with a look of confusion.

Bombay just laughed "It's our last practice which means-" before Bombay could finish he was cut off by Averman "the return of captain blood" he stated jokingly causing the team to laugh, lexi stuck out her hand for a low high five and the boy proudly slapped it.

"It means lets have some fun" Bombay pointed out as the team cheered. Lexi grabbed Adams warm hand with her cold one and they both skated off together. They didnt get too far before their hands were broken about by a force so strong Lexi hit the ice.  "Ouch, what the heck" she groaned, looking up to see a smirking Charlie. 

She hopped up and yelled out "I hate you" the girl held a small smile as she remembered when he did the same thing all those years ago at the north stars game, the boy smiled seemingly remembering too "I Love you too little lex" he responded before skating away holding Sadie's hand. The couple weren't official but it was clear they only had eyes for each other .

The team began passing a beach ball that Gordon had bought back and forth to each other, Lexi skated forward to get it, the rest of the team froze as they saw the Iceland team. The girl didn't notice as she bent down and picked it up. She felt the ball be snatched from her hands and she looked up quickly to see Olaf Sanderson glaring down at the girl "Its mine now cutie". he stated pushing her down.

Before the team could come to her defence Lexi sprung to her feet "don't call me cutie" she spat back pushing the boy with all her might grinning to herself as he fell, she heard the rest of the team cheer but before she could do anything else she felt her arm being pulled. 

The girl turned to see Adam with a grin on his face, he didn't let her go until he placed her back with the group.  "You tryna give me a heart attack cutie?" he asked her, before the girl could respond Guy stuck his hand out for a first bump "Badass" the girl laughed before hitting her fist against her best friends.

The team watched as Stansson popped their beach ball with his bare hands, as if embracing her inner Ellie the girl quickly yelled out to him "Hey, that thing cost money you know and go wash your hair you greasy looking Salamander" she snapped as the Iceland team turned their attention to her, her team snickered but Adam quickly covered her mouth, holding in his laughs hoping that the girl wasn't about to get herself beat up.

The girl watched as Bombay and Stansson engaged in a heated battle about who had the better dick uh sorry I mean hockey skills. Adam had finally let his hand off of her mouth as Gordon and Stansson played a small game, the team was off to the side as they played.

Bombay had one more goal to score and was skating around mocking Stansson, Lexi gasped as she saw the salamander man hit his hockey stick against her coaches leg, the team all rushed over not noticing that Lexi had grabbed Gordons stick and headed towards Stansson, the girl had one objective, fuck his shit up.

As Bombay stood and the team faced Iceland their eyes widen to see Lexi whack Stansson in the leg, they saw her grin as he fell to the ground. The iceland team began skating towards her but she held the stick out in front of her dangerously "come any closer and ill start swinging" she threatened. 

Adam meanwhile was having a heart attack as he watched his tiny girlfriend face off against the whole iceland team. He let out a sigh of relief as he watched them all skate away. She turned to the team who looked at her in shock. "Got ya back Coach" she grinned as everyone started cheering for her. 

Adam and Charlie both rushed at the girl pulling her into a group hug.

"If you ever do that again ill kick your ass, don't scare me like that" Charlie rushed out as he squeezed the small girl.

Lexi laughed "hey it felt good, standing up for the team". Adam just shook his head "you nearly gave me a heart attack cutie" he mumbled pushing Charlie way and kissing his girlfriend on the forehead. 

The team headed into the dressing room and Lexi saw a picture resting on her locker, she gasped getting the attention of everyone "Alex sent the picture" she smiled as she looked down on it. 

She smiled as she saw the picture he had sent, the two girls were on the boys backs kissing their cheeks, Adam was grinning from ear to ear, even though they weren't dating at the time he was always a softie for the girl. Alex however was looking annoyed pulling away from Ellie, you could see though that the boy loved it.

The girl turned to Adam showing him the picture as he smiled, the boy looked behind him and his eyes widened "oh my god I miss Alex so much, ill have to call him and tell him thank you, im so grateful" she rushed out before kissing the picture. 

Lexi felt arms pull her into a hug from behind and she grinned, she looked up and saw her boyfriend infront of her and frowned in confusion, she also saw Charlie and Guy so she had no clue who was touching her. 

"You already told me thankyou" she heard a familiar voice say, the girl whipped her head around to see one of her favourite people. "ALEX OH MY GOD" she yelled as she dove at him, he boy caught her laughing. "What are you doing here" she rushed out as the boy let her down.

 "You needed a picture and I needed a friend, thought id send myself"the boy smiled "hey Ad" he said as he reached for Adams hand. Adam smiled as he pulled one of his old best friends into a bro hug.

The rest of the team aside from the newbies frowned, not understanding who the boy was. Dean picked up the picture "hey guys, its the dude in the picture, the one who is in love with Ellie" he said softly as recognition flashed across the rest of the newbies faces.

"Thats me" the boy said smiling sadly. 

"Where are you staying?" Adam asked the boy . Larson shrugged "A hotel I guess, kinda didn't plan that far ahead, acting in the moment and all". 

Charlie shook his head, the team didnt really have a problem with Larson anymore, they knew he was like Adam, just scared of letting people down, plus they knew how hard the boy was hurting since the death of Elliot Cruise . 

"You can stay in Lexi Adam and i's dorm, ill tell coach, we have a couch it will be fine" the boy said reassuringly. Alex just smiled "Thanks Charlie" he said before scratching his head awkwardly 

"uh I just wanna say sorry to everyone about how I treated you when I was a hawk, but im better now. Sad it took me until the girl I loved died to become a decent person thought" he muttered. The team just smiled at him, wordlessly accepting his apology.

 Lexi just grinned pulling the boy into another hug "I love you" she smiled the boy let out a laugh "I love you too little Lexi". The girl grinned before walking back into her boyfriends arms as he pulled her into a hug.

The team all left the locker room as Alex held lexi and Adam back. "I uh, I need to show you something" the boy said softly. He reached into his coat and pulled out three letters. 

"I got a phone call from  Ellies parents before I came here, they asked me to come over, they uh finally cleaned out her room and they found these" he stated motioning to the three letters. 

"Each one is addressed to one of us, I didnt want to read them until we were all together" he said as Lexi and Adam looked at each other with their eyes wide. 

The girl felt her body shake, Ellie had written her a letter? she took a breath "We can read them when we get back tonight, Charlie will go see Sadie so we will be alone" she said softly as her eyes flickered back and forth between the letters in Alex's hand and the boys broken face. 

Both boys nodded before the three headed out towards the bus, Charlie had explained everything to Coach so he wasn't worried or concerned when he saw Alex Larson former hawk, best friend of Lexi and Adam get on the bus behind the pair, he just shot him a smile.

Lexi leaned against Adam as the boy stroked her hair, she was nervous to read the letters. The three arrived back and waited for Charlie to leave the room before Alex pulled out the letters and  handed them to the other two teens. 

They all moved so they were sitting in a different space and slowly opened their letters, ready to read what Ellie needed to say.