You'd really do that?

The next morning Lexi woke up feeling extremely refreshed, she had had a great night with all her friends and she got to end the night cuddled up to her boyfriend who insisted he be the little spoon much to the girls amusement. 

"Gorgeous" the girl whispered slightly shaking her boyfriend, not wanting to be awake alone. Guy and Alex had slept in the movie room and Charlie had slept in his room he earnt when he was little. 

"I'm bored, wake up" the girl whined as she began poking the boys cheek "wake up and love me" she said as she kept poking.

The boy opened his eyes and shoved the girls hand away "cut it out cutie im tired" He mumbled.

"You can sleep tonight, I need entertainment" the girl informed him as she began jumping up and down on the bed. Laughing as she watched the boys body bounce up and down.

"ALRIGHT, IM UP" he stated to the girl, grabbing her hand and pulling her back onto the bed.

Lexi sat herself on Adams chest, as he laid on his back with a frown on his face giving him a big grin "You're so cute when you're trying to be angry" she teased reaching down and lightly pinching his cheeks. 

The boy sent her a fake glare before reaching for the pillow behind his head and throwing it at the girl, Lexi caught the pillow grinning the boy took the moment of distraction to spring up and wrap his arms around the girl and pulling her down on top of him, squeezing her in a bear hug as she giggled.

Adam found himself grinning, loving the sound of the small girls laughter, he released her and the girl took her opportunity for pay back picking up the pillow and whacking hm in the face before taking off in a run down the stairs, the boy sprung out of bed and chased her down the stairs, he reached her as she made it about half away down and caught her waist, throwing her over his shoulder as she continued to walk down to the movie room where he knew Alex and Guy had fallen asleep. 

The boy grinned to himself as he saw Alex asleep on the lounge, he quickly formulated a plan, making  eye contact with Guy who was awake and sending him a knowing look. The boy grabbed Lexi from off of his shoulders and threw her onto their friend the boy shooting up off into a sitting position on the lounge that extended to a bed, Adam was lucky Alex had lightening quick reflexes as he reached out and quickly grabbed the girl, pulling her back onto the bed before she could hit the ground. 

"Next time you wanna wake me up, maybe dont do it in a way that nearly kills Little Lexi" the boy told Adam as he slung the arm around the girls shoulders and  he looked up at him. 

Adam just laughed "yeah sorry lexi, didnt think about that" he said looking at his girlfriend who was leaning against Larson unable to control her laughter. 

"My life flashed before my eyes, pretty shitty one" she joked as she sat up. 

"Morning Guy" she said as she walked over to the boy and wrapped her arms around him "hey little lexi" he said as he hugged her warm body and sent her a smile.

"Who wants to wake up Charlie" she whispered with a mischievous grin on her face. The boys laughed at the small girl trying to be evil and followed her up to the boys room, watching as she stopped to grab a glass of water.

The girl opened the door and tip toed to her sleeping cousin, the boys watched from the doorway as the girl slowly tipped cold water on the boys face causing him to jerk out of sleep, before his eyes could focus the girl had dropped to the floor and rolled under the bed, knowing Charlie was too big to reach under there. 

Charlie wiped his eyes and looked around the room, his eyes landing on the 3 boys "which one of you did it"  he stated as he hoped out of the bed.

Adam was quick to put the blame on someone that wasn't him or his girlfriend "Guy did it" he said quickly as Alex nodded, having his best friends back.

"What nah it was Lexi" Guy whined, not wanting to be attacked.

"She's not even in the room dude" Alex answered.

"Alright Guy, say your good-byes it's time to die" Charlie informed as he charged at the boy, causing Guy to turn and run. 

Lex took this opportunity to slide out from under the bed and high five the two boys "Thanks guys, but we better make sure Guy is still alive" she said, her eyes widening as they heard a few bangs followed by a groan. 

The three rushed outside to see Guy and Charlie at the bottom of the stairs, laughing their heads off "I tried to tackle him but I slipped and took us both down" Charlie informed the three causing them all to laugh.

The 5 children had spent the day lounging around, Alex and Guy had both gone home and Adam went for a shower and to change, informing the girl he would be back.

Lexi smiled as she heard a knock on the front door, opening it to see her Aunty Casey, she invited the women in as she sat beside lexi and Charlie on the lounge who were playing Mario kart and sent her a smile. 

"Hey Lexi?" Her Aunty Casey questioned, causing the girl to look at her and pause the game. 

"How would you feel about becoming apart of my family?" the older women questioned

Lexi shot Charlie a confused look "I am already, you're my aunty?" she questioned. 

The women laughed  "I dont think you understand" she began "Lexi Summer, you are the most special girl I've ever known. You've had your fair share of problems in your life and I know you feel alone but I promise for as long as Charlie or I am around you will never ever be alone, I've spoken to Isaac and he is on board but I need to get your permission too, if you'd let me, id love to adopt the two of you, I spoke to my asshole of a brother and he says he doesn't care, he did tell me to tell you that the house s yours and he will continue to supply you with money, not that that heals the pain he put you through. I know Isaac is 18 soon but adult or not I'd never leave him. You two can stay here until Isaac goes off to college then Charlie and I can move in, you'll never have to be alone again. If you'd like, id love for you to become a Conway".

Lexi felt tears immediately rush into her eyes, never had she felt so loved in all her life "You'd really do that for me?" she said softly touched by the womens gesture. 

"Of course" the women replied softly causing Lexi to pull her into a hug. 

The girl turned to her cousin who was looking at the floor, "Char?" she questioned softly "would that be okay with you?  I dont wanna push my way in" she asked

"Would that be okay with me?" the boy asked not making eye contact with the girl, she froze worrying that this wasn't what he wanted. 

Her worries were abolished when the boy shot up and pulled her into his arms, lifting her off the floor "Little Lexi, you'll legally be my little sister!" he let out a big grin.

The girl giggled as he put her down, pulling the boy into a hug "Thankyou" she mumbled into his chest.