Mi Amore

Team USA were standing around in a large room waiting for their brand new uniforms. Alexis sat down next to Charlie sending him a small smile. The boy smiled back at her before turning his attention to the front where Tibbles was standing infront of a large sheet.

"Tada" the man yelled as he pulled away the sheet revealing a large cereal box with the team on it. Lexi smiled as she saw herself standing in between Guy and Adam with a big grin on her face. It took Dwayne a little while before he responded "hey y'all, thats us!" he spoke smiling as everyone laughed and mocked him.

Lexi just simply shook her head at the boy with a small smile on her face. Tibbles ignored the boy and continued "tomorrow its video games, action figures, lunch boxes. The sky is the limit".

The team watched as he walked over to a large box "just to make sure everybody knows who you are, try on one of these" he said pulling a red and blue jersey with stars. The team all cheered excitedly and hopped up to get their new uniforms, but lexi frowned as she turned to look at her cousin and heard his conversation with Bombay.

The boy was upset that the ducks were not being represented but Bombay simply informed him that it was business and he didn't need to worry before walking away.

The girl gave her cousin a small encouraging smile as she wrapped her arms around him "its okay char, the ducks will always be in our hearts, that's all that matters". The boy smiled back but before he could say anything a figure approached them, they looked and saw a grinning Adam Banks holding a small jersey.

Charlie noticed "Banks that jersey is literally more than half your size" he snorted, the taller boy rolled his eyes ignoring him and turning his full attention to the girl "here you go cutie" he said handing her the jersey, she turned it over seeing her name and number and shot the boy a smile "thanks gorgeous".

The pair heard a groan and turned to see Charlie "I think I just threw up in my mouth" he muttered hopping up and walking away.
"I Love you Char" Lexi yelled when he walked away, the boy just waved his hand as he began to walk away before he felt bad for not replying so he quickly turned around "I love you too Lex" the girl shot him a smile before turning back to her boyfriend as he kissed her nose and she scrunched up her face cutely causing the boy to laugh and blush at her beauty.

The team had changed into their team outfits and were sitting outside listening to Miss MacKay.

Adam was sitting against a log leaning his back on it, he had his legs in front of him and Lexi was sat in between them, leaning her head and back against the boys chest, he had his arms around her as she held onto his hands.

Mackay was explaining the lesson on history to the team, Lexi being in love with history had already learnt the content so she was just relaxing in Adams arms."Ancient Greece was the beginning of Western Civilization. See, in Greece, they didn't have professional sports... or Wheaties boxes. So the athletes competed for another reason. Anybody?"

"Falafels?" Lexi rolled her eyes at Goldberg and watched as Charlie raised his hand "Charlie?" Mackay asked. "Pride" the boy answered as Lexismiled to herself.

"That's right. The various city-states waved their flags... and wore their home colors proudly".

"Did America always dominate?" Fulton asked, Lexi had to laugh at that question she loved Fulton but sometimes he was as bright as a dim bulb

"No. America wasn't around back then. Don't forget that compared to other countries. America is still young, still forming its own identity. America is a teenager just like you." Lexi loved the way Miss Mackay explained things, she made their learning relevant to them.

" Like us? " Jesse Hall asked

"You bet. A little awkward at times.but always right there on the verge of greatness." Lexi turned to look at Adam who looked down at her fondly sending her a small smile, she smiled back before turning her attention to the rest of the lesson.

The team had headed back to their dorms, The girls had invited lexi to their room for some well needed girl talk. Lexi said a quick bye to Adam as he frowned dropping to his knees dramatically as she walked towards Sadie who was waiting for her "Lexi, my love, my life, whatever will I do while you are gone" he cried out.

Sadie snickered at the boy whilst Lexi laughed motioning to Sadie to hold on one second. "Oh Adam I cannot bear when we are apart, please do not forget me, I will miss you my prince" she joked as she ran towards the boy as he stood up she jumped at him wrapping her legs around his waist as he picked her up and gave her a quick hug and a kiss on the lips before letting her down.

The girl just grinned and waved as Adam finally walked away. Sadie was just looking down at the girl with a smile "you both are weird as hell" the other girl frowned before Sadie quickly added "I love it". She grabbed the girls hand and pulled her towards the dorm. The pair opened the door to see Julie and Connie sitting on the floor, the girls snapped their attention to them.

"Took you guys long enough" Connie whined. "Sorry" Sadie responded "This one over here" she said pointing to Lex "was having a dramatic farewell scene with her boyfriend. It was extremely entertaining they even had a cute little kiss"

Connie and Julie squealed before clearing their throats "okay down to business" Connie said as the other two girls joined her and Julie.

"Lex is taken and I am completely infatuated with guy, but what I wanna know new girls, is there anyone you have your eye on" Connie quizzed.

The two new girls exchanged glances, Sadie speaking first "I feel like I haven't quite known him long enough yet, but I think there could be something there with Charlie" she said quietly.

This made Lexi squeal "oh my god my little baby is growing up, someone has a crush on him. Someone has a crush on my cousin Charlie Conway" Sadie just laughed "not sure if its a crush but I think it has potential" she then looked at Lexi confused "aren't you the youngest here, how is he your little baby"

Lexi just held her hand up "Yes but shh Don't kill my vibe Sade" the girls all laughed at her.

They all turned their attention to Julie "I haven't really thought about it, Hockey has always been my number one focus".

"You sound like Adam" Lexi stated scrunching her nose up

"1" connie began "lex that face was the cutest thing ive ever see and 2 lexi youve always been Adams number one focus, but hockey is a close second" Lexi laughed nodding her head.

"Okay yeah you're right I totally am his number one focus, its cool though, he is mine too. Anyways back you Julie"

Julie sighed looking deep in thought "I guess Dwaynes not that bad looking, or Luis" the girls just nodded

"When you know who you like or if you do let me know and Ad and I can wing person you" Lexi said smiling softly.

Julie bit her lip before smiling and nodding "sounds good, thanks lex"

The girls spent the rest of the night discussing their lives and got to know each other a little better.

It was late when Lexi got back to her room, she smiled to when she saw Adam sitting on the small couch watching the television, he turned and smiled motioning for her to join him, she laid her head in his lap as he stroked her hair.

"I missed you cutie" Adam said looking down into her eyes.

The girl giggled which sent Adams heart racing again

"I missed you mi amore"