The new members of the flock

The remaining ducks headed out onto the ice waiting to meet their new players. Lexi stood next to her boyfriend with Averman slightly behind the couple and Charlie on the other side of his cousin.

Adam had his arm around lexi's shoulder as she leaned into him. The girl was quite tiny, she was easily the shortest in the team and she was also the youngest, sometimes the way the team treated her annoyed her but sometimes it was really sweet.

"Tell me about my new kids" Coach said to Tibbles as the ducks all looked towards the new team members

"That's Luis Mendoza." Tibbles stated motioning to a boy with dark hair and beautiful eyes.

"He's from our Miami club. A real speedster. Incredible skater.I clocked him at 1.9 seconds,blue line to blue line"

"Good-lookin' skater" Connie said leaning over the boys to talk to Lexi nodded.

Averman stuck his head into the conversation "Very good-lookin, What do you think, Guy, Adam?"

"Shut up, Averman" they both said in unison turning to push him down as he muttered in pain.

Alexis  kept watching and soon saw the issue that Tibbles mentioned, this dude could not stop.

Alexis watched as a beautiful girl skated onto the ice, she looked over at Charlie and saw his jaw had basically hit the ground. She laughed to herself before turning and listening to Tibbles.

"Sadie Lopez, she's from San Diego, incredible Juker, she can skate in different directions faster then the speed of light and quite the enforcer on the ice, don't let her size or gender fool you she can give a really good hit".

Connie and Alexis exchanged excited glances at seeing another girl on the team whilst charlies jaw still hadn't moved

Soon a boy with a cowboy hat skated on to the ice,  Lexi zoned out as Tibbles was explaining more about boy.

Lexi shook out of her trance looking around confused, more people had been introduced and were standing infront of her.

The girl looked around confused hoping no one noticed.

She heard a snicker from beside her and turned to see her boyfriend  grinning down at her, he leaned down so he was at her eye level "did you zone out by any chance Lexi?".

She giggled facing him, giving him a quick peck as she saw the close proximity of their faces. "well I only remember Luis and Sadie and theres like 3 more people on the ice so I think so".

He rolled his eyes, jokingly patting her helmet "I'll fill you in later".

She smiled gratefully "Thanks Ad"

He smiled at her and stood back up to his full height.

They both turned their attention to last player as Tibbles was introducing him.

"That guy's a teenager?" Coach questioned Tibbles looking shocked.

He skated over to Charlie, Adam and Lexi, pushing Charlie and Adam down as they hit the deck.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked softly turning to them and helping them both up ignoring what was going on.

"Hey hottie" She heard his voice faintly call.

The girl just stood inbetween Charlie and Adam making sure they were both alright, not realising he was talking to her.

"HEY, Don't ignore me im talking to you" he yelled again.

She turned and realised he was talking to her as the ducks and new players all looked on shocked.

"Oh im sorry, I didn't realise you were talking to me" She  responded.

"I just wanted to let you know you're the hottest babe I've ever laidd eyes on and we should definitely hook up after this" he smirked. Ew creep we are literally still children.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that, shes not an object" Charlie snapped at him wrapping his arm around the girl.

"Talk to her like that again and you'll have to go through me" her boyfriend snapped at him. "her and I are together so you keep your ass away"

Dean just shot his arms up in defence "alright dudes chill"

All of a sudden the players from both sides began fighting, Lexi just sat back and observed, not really caring about fighting.

She felt a hand wrap around her waist and she smiled thinking it was Adam , then all of a sudden the hand squeezed her butt hard and she turned to see Dean grinning at her.

The girl pushed him off and skated quickly over to my  her boyfriend as he was arguing standing close wanting to feel protected but also not wanting to cause a scene.

He turned and saw her , giving her a small smile and grabbed her hand before continuing the fight.

Unfortunately for Lexi,  Guy saw what Dean had done and wasn't going to let him get away with it.

He skated over to her and grabbed her arm "are you okay Lex? I saw what he did" he said loud enough for Adam to hear.

He looked down at her pulling away from his argument with the cowboy "what who did?"

Lexi just shook her head not wanting to cause drama "it's all good don't worry about it.

Guy wasn't letting it go and unfortunately opened his mouth to the taller boy.

"That dean guy, just got real close to her and put his arm around her and squeezed her ass, she looked really uncomfortable so I just wanted to check in "

Lexi saw Adam grit his teeth "What the fuck are you serious right now" he said beginning to head over to Dean.

The girl threw her small body infront of him grabbing his arms "Ad please, its okay! Please just leave it, don't cause drama on our first day, if it happens again we can deal with it" She begged.

He looked down at her and his eyes softened.

He sighed and pulled her into a quick hug "Alright Lexi".

The girl  noticed him skating away and whisper something to Charlie who was speaking to Sadie seemingly star struck. She watched as he  immediently turned angry, quickly apologising to Sadie and skating over to the girl

"Are you sure I cant just punch him? Just once?" he asked her hitting his palm with his fist

The small girl laughed softly "nah its okay, we don't need drama on our first day as a new team, besides he would actually murder you and I like having you around" she teased

Coach then demanded we were to have a scrimmage to show off our skills, The couple wasn't worried, they knew they had practiced every day in the off season.

As the ducks were currently getting their butts kicked  kicked,  Lexi skated over to the bench grabbing a drink as she heard coach as if we had been training in the off season.

She laughed quietly to herself as she heard Averman tell him that he knew we had forgot something.

Lexi was back on the ice and moved around players stick-handling, she spun around sending two of them to the floor before passing the puck to Adam for an open goal.

"Good work Lex and Adam way to show em" coach called out to them as they fist bumped.

Soon fulton had the puck

"Look out its fulton" Coach yelled "watch out for his shot"

All of us ducks skated fast out of the way, Lexi felt Adam  tug on her arm as he moved them both.

They heard dean call them wusses before watching as he cowered from the puck looking terrified.

Everyone watched as the puck hit various places before rebounding and hitting Tibbles right in the face despite many people telling him to duck.