01 | SOULMATE • K.HJ

Warning : Fluff

Hongjoong were busy sitting on the chair while focusing on the screen infront of him.He didn't even bother whoever going in and out of the studio since he's preparing a new song and a new album with Eden.

As he's writing some parts and humming to it,he suddenly felt something carve in his skin.He scratch the itchy skin and focus on Eden who is talking to him.

"Are you okay Hongjoong?"Eden ask after take a notice of the young man scratching his forearm.

"I feel a bit itchy but I will be fine"Hongjoong reply not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

"Let me take a look at it"Eden said as he extend his hand infront of Hongjoong.

He gladly pull up Hongjoong's sleeves and take a look at his forearm.

"Soulmate drawing" Eden thoughts to himself before looking up at Hongjoong and showing the carve skin.

"I-I didn't do any tattoo hyung"Hongjoong said taking a look at the beautiful rose drawing on his skin.

"I know..but do you know what is this?"Eden ask resting his head on the sofa while looking at Hongjoong.

"I don't know"Hongjoong said shrugging his shoulder.

"That is Soulmate Drawing"Eden said and smiling.

"Soulmate Drawing?"Hongjoong ask confused.

"Yes..Usually,soulmate draw something on their skin with the thoughts of wanted to know their own soulmate,like you..I think your soulmate wanted to see you"Eden said.

"So will this drawing dissapear?"Hongjoong ask as he pull down the sleeves.

"It will dissapear when you meet your soulmate"Eden said while slowly patting down on Hongjoong's shoulder.

🍁🍁🍁

"Y/n...can you stop annoying your soulmate.I bet he's gonna be mad as fuck with your for drawing this rose on your skin just to make it appear on their skin"Your bestfriend said while taking a sit beside you.

"Oh my god come on,it's only a week,see he didn't even draw anything to make it appear,I guess he's no longer living"Y/N said with a slight pout making your bestfriend laugh at your reaction.

"Don't be silly"Your bestfriend said while smiling like an idiot.

Suddenly,you felt something itchy on your left forearm.You quickly pull up the sleeves and your eyes widen seeing a word written on it.

"It's really happening"You said with jaw dropped.

Your bestfriend is too busy to notice you so you pull her to see the word carve on your skin.

"Oh my god!!!!!"Your bestfriend squeal making you startle.

"Star 1117"You said noticing a small star beside the word.

"Your soulmate is alive so stop being dramatic"Your bestfriend said and continue eating her food.

While you sitting there zoning out and keep on thinking who is your soulmate.

"I wish it's easy to find a soulmate"

And that's what you and Honjoong thinking at the same time.

Omo omo,he's so cute!!!!!!

A gigantic uwu(≧▽≦)