09 | PROUD OF YOU • K.HJ

Warning : Fluff

You have been on gaming industry for quite some time now.It's almost 4 years you become a streamer for Youtube and Facebook Gaming.

You also join a few E-Sports with your teammates.Hongjoong didn't really stop you from doing what you love since you have been doing it before dating him.

He love seeing you interacting with the fans on the chat during your live streaming.He love seeing your smile,love seeing how you were so happy when you win a game.

What he love about you is you always find a time for him and he will always find a time for you.The both of you will spend together on your free day from works.

"Y/N...can you help me with this lyrics,I kinda stuck on idea for now"He said while walking into your gaming room.

You turn around when you saw him in your webcam,holding a piece of paper and a pen in his small hand.

"Just let me finish this for a while alright,I will help you in 5 minutes"You said after taking off your headphone.

He nod in response and sit on the chair beside you,admiring your face when you play the games.

"There is an enemy on 115"You said through your microphone as you target your enemy.

You manage to shot the enemy and Hongjoong mouth wide open as he clap his hands in excitement.

"Woah,did you guys see that?"He ask as he read some of the chats on your live streaming.

You look at him and give a small peck on his right cheeks and continue playing since it's left only 1 enemy.

Your teammate manage to kill the enemy and you win the game.

"Alright guys,just play 3 man squad first while I help my minion boyfriend"You said to your friend and they said 'Okay'.

"Okay now I'm free so what is it?"You softly ask Hongjoong as he show you the paper.

You take it and examine the paper,adding some rap parts and also a few bridge parts.

"There,I complete it,you can change it with Eden sunbaenim"You said while smiling at him.

"Thank you honey"He said and give a peck on your lips.

"I....I'm still on livestreaming Joongie"You said and he giggle while looking at some comments.

"One of the comments said adopt me as your child"Hongjoong read and you laugh at the comments.

While he was reading some comments,you grab the box beside you and put it on the table.

"Guys,I have something to show you actually"You started and Hongjoong look at you in confuse.

"As you guys can see,I have my Silver Play Button behind me"You said and pointing at the Silver Play Button hanging on the wall.

Hongjoong look at you and them to the black box on the table.

"So a few days ago,I receive a box from Youtube and guess what?"You ask the chat and Hongjoong widen his eyes.

"Y-you manage to receive a Golden Play Button?"Hongjoong ask and you nod and smile reading the chats.

You open the box and show the pretty Golden Play Button to the camera.

"I manage to receive it after 3 years of streaming on YouTube"You said as tears cover your eyes.

Hongjoong quickly hug you and left a kisses on your forehead.

"I'm so proud of you honey"He said staring at your eyes and wipe those tears away.

"I'm so grateful for all my subscribers who did this job,I manage to get it,it's too much for me,I love you guys so so much"You said as you lean on Hongjoong chest.

The two of you spend the evening on the livestreaming and some of the comments 'Aww' at you and Hongjoong because he won't stop staring at you when you were busy focusing on the game.

And later that night,you two recorded a new video call 'Unboxing My Golden Play Button With My Boyfriend'.

I MISS HONGJOONG

I MISS ATEEZ

I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM

😭❤️