02 • P.SH - I'M CRAVING!!!

Genre : Fluff☁️

It's almost 3AM in the morning,the both of you currently sleeping on the bed.Well,it's only you who wake up at this hour.You stare at Seonghwa sleeping face.He look so intimidating and calming.

You slowly touch his face,waking him up from the sleep.

"Baby? What's wrong?"He ask with a raspy voice,eye half closed.

"I'm hungry and...."

"And?"He ask you,completely waking up now.

"I'm craving for Gimbap"You said more like a whining.

"Right now?"He ask while caressing your cheeks lovingly then stroking your hair.

"Hm"You said and nod.

He sit up and look at you.He smile lovingly before place a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm going to the kitchen to make it for you alright"Seonghwa said before getting off the bed but you pull his arm making him sit on the bed.

"What's wrong?"He ask looking at you.

"I'm sorry for troubling you Hwa"You said with a pout and he smile,giggling.

"You are not troubling me..you are my precious baby and my sweet girlfriend"He said give you a small peck.

You smile at him before he go to the kitchen and make gimbap for you and your hungry stomach.You smile to yourself looking at the diamond ring you were wearing.

You wait for about 15 minutes before he walks in with a plate full of gimbap.You didn't see him coming because you are watching Secret Zoo on the tv.

"Baby? Here,your delicous gimbap"He said cheerfully after sitting down beside you.

He use the chopstick to feed you the gimbap he made.After a few bites,you look at him.

"Why didn't you eat?"You ask,mouth still full with gimbap.

"I'm not hungry"He said and smile at you.

You nod before taking another bite.

"Thank you"You said suddenly.

He look at you,confused.

"Thank you for always,you know like treating me like a princess,you are the one who cook for me not me cooking for you"You said feeling guilty since he always do all the chores.

"Baby,you help me too,you treat me like a prince too..you always taking care of me and the group members..sometimes you cook for me and do the house chores for me..don't ever told me that or feel guilty about it..house chores is not only for woman..it's for both man and woman.."He said and you hug him tightly.

"I love you Hwa"You said looking up at him.

"I love you too Y/N"He said and kiss your cheeks and forehead.