18 | I NEED A HUG • P.SH

Warning : Fluff

It's weekend and you were laying down on the bed with your hoodie, watching some reality shows.

You have been pouting cutely while waiting for Seonghwa to finish his selca with his plushie on the other side of the room.

"Ugh..I'm bored!"You suddenly said while shoving your face in the white fluffy pillow.

As for now you didn't care about the reality show keep on playing.You were too lazy to press the pause button.

Seonghwa glance at you who were still have your face inside the pillow.He's worried that you might have a breathing problem.

"Babyyy,stop shoving your face in that pillow"Seonghwa said as he plop down beside you,pulling you away.

He pull you to his chest and kiss the top of your head.

"Are you okay?"He ask while cupping your cheeks.

You pout and not looking at him.

"Don't tease me baby"He said but you huff in response.

He smirk and dip down to kiss you on the lips leaving you with widen eyes staring at him.

"Hah! Told ya..don't pout like that because your lips is too cute and pretty to not kiss"Seonghwa said as he bop your nose with his finger.

"But I don't want a kiss"You said looking at him.

"Then....what do you want? A hug?"He ask you making your eyes lit up.

"Can I?"You ask with a cute voice while blinking your eyes.

"Of course you can! You are my girlfriend"He said pulling you closer.

You sniff his sweet cologne and hug him tight.

"You know that you look like a koala"He said looking down at you.

"Am I?"You ask looking up at him.

"Yes you are..and you look cute"He said and kiss your cheeks.

"So I'm the baby koala and you are the baby toothless"You said making him chuckle at your cuteness.

"Let's cuddle and instead we watch this reality show,let's watch my group mv"He said as the two of you get comfortable.

The rest of the day,you spend time with him watching his group ATEEZ music videos and their trainee video and later the both of you fall asleep in each other arm.