01 | TOO LATE • K.HJ

Warning : Sad-Angst

You have been working as a private investigator for a long time and it's been 3 years since you work as an undercover agent for your local police department.

For the past few months,you have been investigating a very confidential case involving your bestfriend,Kim Hongjoong,he's not just your bestfriend but your long time crush since high school.

You investigate his case which is there is someone out there name 'Charles' holding a grudge on him and want him to die as soon as possible.This guy is very smart and very cunning.Also he's very rich and can do anything he want but that's not stopping you.

Until this night,you work on your plan with Hongjoong and the police team to catch Charles.

The plans go well until Charles and also his men were there which you didn't know he already know your plan since one of your team is his spy which you didn't caught early.

"I can't believe you bring your whole team here,did I ruin your plan"He said in a cocky tone while looking at you with a cold expression.

"It's because Jaerin is your mistress and you made her look innocent and everyone trust her and this is what we get"You said calmly.Your gun still in your hand,you turn over to look at Hongjoong who have been tied up on the chair with bruises all over his face which break your heart.

"Looking at your lovely boyfriend,huh?"He ask as he step closer to you with a knife in his hand.

"He's not my boyfriend"You said in a stern voice and point your gun at Charles and he laugh like the evil he is.

"Awh,I'm scared when you do that,but you know,those bastard outside can't even help you because those....."

He stop at his word and point to all the sticky bomb on the wall which make you more angry than before.

"Those will explode in 20 minutes,I guess?"He said sarcastically and look at you with the evil eyes and...

Bang!

You turn around and saw Jaerin already laying down on the dirty floor,blood keep on coming out from her mouth as she keep on coughing.

"You know,she's useless anyway"He said and point his now gun at you.

"It's time to save him"You whisper when you turn your head aside and you heard an 'okay' before your gun was thrown away by Charles who kick your gun.

Then,you started to attack him with only your martial arts skills,you kick him and punch him on the leg,stomach and also his chest until he fall on the floor,sweats become blood.

"Not so tough?"You ask trying to boil his anger but he just scoff and stand up slowly,standing infront of you but what you didn't know is,he hold his knife.

Before you could even speak....

TSUK!

You crouch a little feeling the sting in your stomach,your jacket start to wet with blood and he let go the knife,before he could do more...

Bang!

One of your team member shot him right on his heart and you fell on the floor and coughing with blood.

Hongjoong quickly run to you and put your head on his lap,staring down at you.You can feel his tears drop on your cheeks.He's crying.

"Please, don't leave me"He said holding your cheeks.

"C-can I-I H-Hold Y-your H-hands?"You ask in between cough and he nod before intertwined your hands with him.

"Your hand is warm"

"Your hand is cold"

Both of you said in unison which make him laugh a little.

Hongjoong feel his hands getting hold tightly by you,almost breaking his finger but he didn't care.

"It's too late Joong,but everything is fine now,you are safe"You trying to say something.

"Don't talk to much, don't sleep okay? Let's just wait for the help an-"

"No Joong,it's too late,he stab me right on the important organ and I can't hold it any longer"You said out of breath as your eyelids getting heavy as time passed by.

"I love you"He confess and stare at you,caressing your cheeks.

"I love you too"You said and that was the last word come out from you forever until you pass out.

"Y/N?"He call out but your body didn't react,he check your pulse and nothing.

"No! You can't leave me"He said and one of your team pull him.

"The bombs gonna explode in any minutes Joong,let's go"He said pulling him away from you,still crying.

One of your crew carry you out since they didn't want you to die in that old warehouse.

BAAM!

The warehouse explode as Hongjoong and the others get inside the car.He look at your dead body which being carried by one of your crew.

"It's too late..."

He said and cry again before the car drive away from there.