06 | I MEAN IT • S.MG

Warning : Angst

You have been an idol under KQ for almost 2 years now.Becoming the maknae of the group,your group leader and your group members always spoil you with foods and also some gifts.

Right now,you were talking with your group members in the studio about personal life.They know you have been dating for quite a long time now but as time passed,your feelings for Mingi is fading away.

Maybe soon...it will vanish...

You and your group have been busy promoting your comeback song and win almost every music show.The company also treat your group with foods to congratulate your wins.

But there's is Mingi who didn't even text you for almost a month.His group is resting after promoting for quite long and went to fansign.Their group members congratulate your group winning except Mingi.

He seems cold to you and avoiding your gaze everytime you look at him.

There's one time your group and his group perform on the same stage,it was Ateez comeback while your group is performing for special song as a special guest artist.He didn't even greet you when you bow and say 'Hi' to him which made you mad at him.

While you and your group members talk with each other,Ateez members walk in with a lot of food.

"We brought food to share!!! To celebrate your win and ours!!"Wooyoung said and all of you smile and greet them.

To be honest,Ateez and your group have been winning a lot this recent comeback.

"Here we should eat now before it gets cold"Seonghwa said placing down all of the bag on the floor.

You saw Mingi with his unsatisfied look which make you lose your appetite.

"I'm going back to the dorm"You suddenly speak up making all of them look at you with furrowed eyebrow.

"You should eat first"Your group leader said,grabbing your wrist but you shake your head and give a signal to her about Mingi.

"Okay then,you rest first and I will bring you food later on..just don't do anything that could harm you"She said before letting go of your wrist.

She know you had once thoughts about suicidal after receiving a lot of hates from antis saying that you look ugly but in real life you look so beautiful.

You politely excuse yourself and meet your manager,asking him to send you home.

🍁🍁🍁

When you gets home, you jump on the bed and lay down for about 10 minutes before texting someone using your phone.

Y/N :

-Mingi,I'm sorry...I couldn't continue this..It's getting tiring..I don't think we can fix this anymore..

You click send and dip your face into the pillow before facing to your phone again after it's 'ding'.

Mingi🦋:

-What do you mean Y/N? I thought we both promise to fix something if it's not working? Why we didn't communicate about this?

You rolled your eyes and quickly type in.

Y/N :

-You know you are the one who started first..I tried so many time to talk to you but you give so many reasons..Look,I don't want a fight..I just want to break up with you and I mean it Song Mingi..

-My mental is not good anymore to be with you..I can't put you in danger Mingi..I mean what I said..

-Please gently let me go..It's not like you are the one hurting..We both are hurting..I'm sorry Mingi..You are so kind and thank you so so much for everything.🖤

You cried.Crying the whole day.

You still love him but antis keep on sending a death thread to you if you didn't break up with him and you know he's an idol.

Eventhough there are fans who love you and spreading a positive vibes,you can't do this anymore.

You almost kill yourself that night with overdose sleeping pills but your group members was quick to send you to hospital.

KQ also take a law action against all of the antis.

It takes you 2 months to recover and you didn't even join their comeback because the ceo want you to focus on your health.

Mingi on the other side broke down when you break up with him.He keep on blaming himself when you admitted to the hospital because of the sleeping pills,because of the antis.

He know there's no more Mingi and you.There's no more tease from MC in every show the both of you went to.

There's just both of yourself.

Maybe there's a chance the both of you could try but nothing.

You eyed him with full of hates just because you didn't want to catch feelings for him.

The both of you are  indeed hurting...