24 | MY SLEEPY BABY • C.JH

Warning : Fluff

You look over at Jongho who have been focusing on his racing game on the pc.

"Babyyy~~~"You call him as you rub your eyes but he didn't even response.

You pout and start cleaning your scattered book and papers on the bed.You glance at him who were talking with his hyungs.

You start walking to your own room and place your books and papers on the study table.You charge your phone on the nighstand and walk back to Jongho's room.

The reason why you studying and doing your works at his room is because he have been whining when you do your works at the living room.

You refuse at first but he carry you and put you on his bed and telling you to accompany him while he playing game.

You walk to him and lean on the table while looking at him with a pout.

"Yes baby?"He ask after taking off one of his headphone.

"Let's go to sleep"You said and he smile.

"I need to finish 1 more round"He said and now he's the one pouting.

You walk to him and sit on his lap making him surprise.(not in sexual way okay).

You rest your head on his shoulder and he chuckles at your cuteness.

"You can sleep here okay,just 1 more round of this game"He said and kiss on top of your head.

🍁🍁🍁

You didn't know how much round Jongho play the racing game with his hyungs because you drift away as he kiss the top of your head.

(If you wondering about the game,it's NFS Heat which I also play the game since it's racing game so yeah)

Jongho turn off his pc and look at your sleeping face.He slowly stand up while holding you,he carry you to your bedroom.

Slowly,he place you down on the bed and tuck you in.He glance over at the photoframe the two of you on your highschool graduation.

"I love you baby Y/N"He said and kiss your forehead.

You shuffle a little bit.

He was surprised that you pull him on the bed almost making him fall on top of you.

"Please sleep here,I'm scared"You said but your eyes still closed.

Jongho knew that you've go through nightmares for 3 days already.

"Okay baby,just sleep in my arm okay"He said after he plop down beside you,pulling you closer to his chest.

You smell his cologne and hug him tight,slowly drifting to dreamland as he sing you a lullaby.