08 | APPLES • C.JH

Warning : Fluff

For the past few weeks,Jongho have been interrupting you doing your college works.Sometime,he might be just flashing his abs when you are looking at him weirdly.

Right now,you were busy finishing your assignments.Paper and books scatter on the floor around you and your laptop on your lap.

You hear Jongho sing in the kitchen but you didn't bother to find him right now.

"Y/N!"Jongho suddenly call you.

"Yeah!"You shout back still focusing on your one and only laptop.

Jongho who's in the kitchen sigh heavily while bringing 4 apples with him and a bowl.He look at you who were busy typing on your laptop while referring to some of the paper on the floor.

"Seriously? What so important with that work?"He ask himself while walking towards you and plop down on the floor beside you.

He start singing and break the apples one by one before placing it inside the bowl and shove it infront of you.

You turn to look at him with 'WTF' look on your face.

"Okay look,babe,don't get mad,I'm just worry that you didn't eat anything since lunch and I don't want you to snack other things than healthy food"Jongho said as he wrap his arm around your shoulder.

"But I still have more to finish"You said with a pout and he bop your nose with his index finger.

"I will help you with that,and for right now,eat the apples so you can get energy back"Jongho said while ruffling your hair.

"Thank you"You said hugging him and surprisingly,he hug you back.

"Let's eat this together while we watch some movies to release your stress"He said and switch on the tv.