03 | GIVE ME A CHANCE • J.YH

Warning : Angst

You stare outside the window,the sky was black and the large clouds were moving.A tapping sounds can be heard from the window and then it became a pitter-patter.

You look at the couple who just walking by using a jacket as an umbrella.That remind you of Yunho who cover you with his jacket during rain.

"It's raining babe,I'm gonna use my jacket to cover you"He said while taking off his jacket leaving him with his white t-shirt.

"But you will catch cold Yunho"You said looking at him in concern.

"I don't want my baby cupcake to catch cold because you have class tomorrow,and my job is protecting you as a boyfriend"Yunho said and kiss you right cheek.

"Let's go"He said while holding you close to him while walking to your house.

A soft knock can be heard from the door and someone come inside.

"Y/N,what are you doing?"Your older brother ask while walking towards you.

"Did you cry?"He ask while taking your hand and hold it.

You look at him and and hug him tightly.

"Shh,I'm here"He said while rubbing a circle on your back.

"I'm tired and hurt"You said while crying.

"Hey,he don't deserve you,he don't deserve your love and your affections"Your brother said while looking down at you and wipe your tears.

"He broke me first"You said and cry even more in your brother embrace.

You walk in the studio to meet Yunho after so long.It was Hongjoong idea since Yunho also miss you so much.

You follow Hongjoong and the rest of Ateez to the studio.

"Open the door"Seonghwa said to you and you nod,turning the doorknob.

The door open and you look up to meet unexpected scene infront of you.

Your boyfriend,Jeong Yunho hugging and kissing another girl infront of you.

The flower that you just holding,slip from your hand as tears start to welled in your eyes.They both stop kissing and turn to your direction.

"W-what i-is t-this"You ask in a dissapointed tone.

"Babe! I can explain!"Yunho said running to you and hug you like nothing happen.

You didn't hug back and instead,your hand fly across his left cheeks and he look at you in surprise.

"You are just like him"You said referring to your ex before you date Yunho.

"Baby-please,I can explain"Yunho said pleading but you swatted his hand away in anger.

You look at the girl who he just kiss not a long ago with disgust.