01 | THANKS FOR NOTHING • K.HJ

Warning : Angst

You stare at the glass infront of you, there's nothing you could think of other than breaking off with your boyfriend,Kim Hongjoong.

For the past couple of years,he have been showing no interest to you.Yes,for the first 3 months,he treat you like princess and the rest of it,he just ignoring you.

Without thinking you throw the glass away leaving a loud noise in the house.

"Y/N,you okay?"Seonghwa who run up to you ask.

You didn't answer him but left to your share room with Hongjoong.You grab all your clothes and put it inside the duffle bag.Then,you grab your sling bag with your phone and charger,walking out of the room.

🍁🍁🍁

Hongjoong who just arrive home from studio were shock to see the members whispering to each other while looking at him.

"Uhm,Hongjoong hyung"Jongho started but before Hongjoong could ask why,you come out of the room with a bag,walking pass him.

"Take your stupid promise ring!"You said in a loud voice leaving all of them speechless.

"Love,what's going on?"Hongjoong ask suddenly care for you.

The other decided to go to their own room but peeking from their room.

"Seriously Joong? You ask me what's going on?"You ask with a dissapointed voice.

"I don't understand? Where are you going?"Hongjoong ask.

"Stop pretending like you know nothing! I'm tired of this relationship! You never care about me! You always busy with your job and ignoring me for the past couple of years?!"You said in a loud voice.

"Love,I didn't mean to make you feel this way..I'm sorry if I neglected you"Hongjoong said trying to take your hands but you yank him away.

"Thanks Kim Hongjoong for making me like this"You said walking off to the door,leaving the key on the nearest cabinet.

"I'm breaking up with you"You said eventhough it's hard for you to leave him.

"No Y/N! You can't do this to me"Hongjoong said standing behind you.

"Thanks for nothing Joongie"You said for the last time before getting inside your car and drive away.

Hongjoong stand there speechless while the other members walk to him.

"She's leaving me"Hongjoong said and tears start to form in his eyes.

Seonghwa and Yunho bring Hongjoong to the couch to comfort him.

🍁🍁🍁

While you driving,your mind keep on flashing back your old memories with him.

Tears keep on falling down on your cheeks and you keep on wiping it away with your sweater sleeves.

"You know I'll always love you"

"Eat this,it's delicious"

"Can you help me with the tie?"

"You look so cute in my sweater"

"You are the prettiest and the cutest girlfriend"

"I will always love you forever Y/N"

"Love,here I bought your favourite coffee"

You can't help but hit your steering wheel with your hands as you drive.

It hurts but you have to do it,you don't want to live in a toxic relationship.

You have to let him go.